Rules for 2010 pulling season

Yrah i was in the pavilion when u were changin it!! I dont live far from 31, i just got my truck back together, but my wifes truck is out a good bit!

Thats what were are tryin for, a class for the newbies, they gotts to start somewhere otherwise there will be no new pullers coming into the sport and it will be dead in 5 years with no competition!

admit it you were like..."this phuckers nuts".....but gene did give me a free ticket!

but i know what its goin to take to win 2.6 at ts or scheids...and those motors are worth more than the newbies whole truck. the sport is progressing and all those 5yr old newbies make no less than 600 now.
i have quite a few friends that are getting into the sport but there isnt a class for them. they just dont have the budget. i applaud your effort!:clap:

WHo runs gas, that sounds like a hearn trick! THe one i suspect of running gas runs open.

So let me get this straight, your building a 2.6 FPP/NADM legel truck but want to come to the local pulls and pull street/stock turbo, what are you smokin?

Open is unlimited single and twins. GAS runs Outlaw.

well were running a new set up this year an wel just run usa east their is alot of stuff that i dont think should be around here i am built with in them rules im sure wel get beat in it but at least its a fair run it s bs youll be getting bumped up in to a class with guys running gas when i have 18k in my motor to compete and im not putting gas to it to prove a point for 15$ around here i feel bad for alot my buddys getting bumped up with them guys also

Why dont you introduce your self so guys can shake your hand at all these FP events, you know all of us!

admit it you were like..."this phuckers nuts".....but gene did give me a free ticket!

but i know what its goin to take to win 2.6 at ts or scheids...and those motors are worth more than the newbies whole truck. the sport is progressing and all those 5yr old newbies make no less than 600 now.
i have quite a few friends that are getting into the sport but there isnt a class for them. they just dont have the budget. i applaud your effort!:clap:

No but i remember the igloo cooler of sum kinda juice!!!!!!!!!

After cyin the closing pull up at mercer, to be on top of 2.6 is crazy!

am i gonna get yelled at if i load my mega cab dually on my 20ft bobcat trailer and tow it in with my dump truck?
l_efd83609f67e497eac088521b4a6ff6f.jpg

hearn never ran gas you dont have any clue Cj the rules u had up on the last post were good other than trac bars should be allowed and trailer in should be ok too

No but i remember the igloo cooler of sum kinda juice!!!!!!!!!

After cyin the closing pull up at mercer, to be on top of 2.6 is crazy!

yea...the juice was loose thanks to leonard!

theres one sick 2.6 truck being built for the new season by one of the nicest guys ive met in the pulling world....im not lettin his cat outta the bag just yet lol. but to see what he's spending is down right rediculous. but ya gotta pay to play!

It is gonna take alot of cash to hang with Charlie this year. Better remortgage your house to beat him.LOL

hearn never ran gas you dont have any clue Cj the rules u had up on the last post were good other than trac bars should be allowed and trailer in should be ok too

I dont know, but one of yours and hearns buddies told me that, take it for what it is!

so its settled...a McD's bribe and i can tow in and pull the new stock class!:woohoo:

but u guys suck, now i want a frosty

no laptops? what about i-phones?
THat rule is because of a kid with efi live pullng 3 years ago that everyone had a hard time beating, they thought the couputer being open in the truck made his truck run good? True story:hehe:!

yea im sure he will be in stock class too this year so wheres this big meeting at mabe me an mike will come over

THat rule is because of a kid with efi live pullng 3 years ago that everyone had a hard time beating, they thought the couputer being open in the truck made his truck run good? True story:hehe:!

We had it come up at a drivers meeting, early this year or the end of last. It was decided it was ok. It is not in the rules we made.

Back