Rules for 2010 pulling season

hey bud, you are gona make these guys think i have something special. buy the sounds of things i should sell one of the triaxles and build a motor. i guess the 228000 mile stock bottom end and stock cam aint gona do it anymore .
i will be the first to tell you my truck is a 2.6 truck and i will be the first to jump to the open class its all about fun to me. if i lose oh well if i win thats just makes it more fun for me.

hey bud, you are gona make these guys think i have something special. buy the sounds of things i should sell one of the triaxles and build a motor. i guess the 228000 mile stock bottom end and stock cam aint gona do it anymore .
i will be the first to tell you my truck is a 2.6 truck and i will be the first to jump to the open class its all about fun to me. if i lose oh well if i win thats just makes it more fun for me.

funs what its about...nobody is actually making a profit at this!

:Cheer: to that! < the mugs have Mt Dew in them!!

if you dont care if you lose then you gotta be a real loser buddy

hearn told me theres cheaters and theres losers. so everybody crying about hearn must be a loser

him and that 750 horse is gonna make him a loser... that dually of his is a everyday runner... was his silver truck undefeated the year before?

Hey guys I'm new at this pullin stuff and an gonna try to make it to alotta pulls this year. My sr project is to finish buildin my truck. Lol. I live 20 min from hookstown. Any help on pulls or any of the rules that go with them is appreciated

Wes

Hey guys I'm new at this pullin stuff and an gonna try to make it to alotta pulls this year. My sr project is to finish buildin my truck. Lol. I live 20 min from hookstown. Any help on pulls or any of the rules that go with them is appreciated

Wes

Just keep following the thread pulling section & you will stay up with events.

**** im back all that snow i never thought id make it neways this is crazy u guys r all mean asses one rule i say

ANYTHING GOES!!!!! hahhahahahah

Back