Rules for 2010 pulling season

Things haven't changed that much. Just putting trucks in the class they belong.

hah well i i smoked club at the jublee as well as kevin bar hahaha u got a lot of mad people over this way well we just pull usa east since u wanna be that way or not pull at all when you have say at the pulls and no i dont run a junk s465 sold it a long time ago

holy chit dude...i wont ask if you passed grammar class, but did you at least take it?

and 750? good job on makin a truck that would've won 4 years ago. you better get a lot closer to 9 if u want to be a bad a$$.

i do agree a street/stock class really needs enforced, look at how many guys drive a diesel to watch but wont compete with their programmer/intake combo.

this bs in street diesel no trac bars and stock turbo that isnt gonna fly around here no one has a stock turbo so your gonna jump everyone with a 62/64/66 up from street diesel how r they gonna compete thats my big problem

yea right on ktm 900hp in street your a 100% right on that people around here wanna win with like 500 hp

this bs in street diesel no trac bars and stock turbo that isnt gonna fly around here no one has a stock turbo so your gonna jump everyone with a 62/64/66 up from street diesel how r they gonna compete thats my big problem

dude i ran 2.6 up north with just a 62/71 and a bully dog. no bars, no injectors, no air dog, no billet anything. all of which ive since added. and guess what i didnt lose. i didnt win either. the key.....and these guys all will agree, I DIDNT CHEAT.

STREET DIESEL
HOOK FEE $20.00
8,000 LBS.

General Rules Apply

1. A technical safety inspection required before pull.
2. Must be state licensed and inspected and insurance card.
3. Street Diesel trucks must be driven in.
4. Tires must be factory size dot tires 33-12.50.
5. Duals allowed no oversized duals.
6. Stock appearing turbo.
7. NO drugs or water injection #2 fuel only.
8. NO front weights or heavy front bumpers.
9. Factory snow plow or winch brackets (NO winch allowed).
10. Weights in bed only.
11. No weights in cab.
12. No frame or suspension modifications.
13. No suspension add ons, air bags or helper springs.
14. Exhaust should exit rear of truck or vertical stacks behind cab.
15. Reese style hitch, or bumper pulling hitches.
16. No vertical hitches. 3.5 twisted clevis or equivalent opening to allow sled hook. 26” hitch height.
17. No laptops allowed.
18. Driver who fails to hold position in line will forfeit his points for that class.
19. All decisions of officials are FINAL!!!

yea right on ktm 900hp in street your a 100% right on that people around here wanna win with like 500 hp

ok ill edit...stock appearing. but even i think thats bs without a specific class for newbies. i dont wanna see a guy like you come in with a giant turbo and beat on street trucks.

maybe i just hate cheaters.....

since you have add, ill make it easy with big letters. THEY WANT S T O C K T U R B O in STREET.

750 isnt happening on a stock charger. we all know that. be honest and run 2.6/hot street. but what u wanna do is pick on daily drivers with a puller. thats what theyre trying to eliminate.

Dude, Im buying you a beer at numedia this year!!

since you have add, ill make it easy with big letters. THEY WANT S T O C K T U R B O in STREET.

750 isnt happening on a stock charger. we all know that. be honest and run 2.6/hot street. but what u wanna do is pick on daily drivers with a puller. thats what theyre trying to eliminate.

This is true!

Dude, Im buying you a beer at numedia this year!!
-hopefully im not changing another turbo in the parking lot!

i keep lookin for your trucks when i run 31 up to donegal to ride the sled.

i dunno...i want to see a class for all the guys that are afraid to look dumb so they dont pull.

well were running a new set up this year an wel just run usa east their is alot of stuff that i dont think should be around here i am built with in them rules im sure wel get beat in it but at least its a fair run it s bs youll be getting bumped up in to a class with guys running gas when i have 18k in my motor to compete and im not putting gas to it to prove a point for 15$ around here i feel bad for alot my buddys getting bumped up with them guys also

-hopefully im not changing another turbo in the parking lot!

i keep lookin for your trucks when i run 31 up to donegal to ride the sled.

i dunno...i want to see a class for all the guys that are afraid to look dumb so they dont pull.

Yrah i was in the pavilion when u were changin it!! I dont live far from 31, i just got my truck back together, but my wifes truck is out a good bit!

Thats what were are tryin for, a class for the newbies, they gotts to start somewhere otherwise there will be no new pullers coming into the sport and it will be dead in 5 years with no competition!

well were running a new set up this year an wel just run usa east their is alot of stuff that i dont think should be around here i am built with in them rules im sure wel get beat in it but at least its a fair run it s bs youll be getting bumped up in to a class with guys running gas when i have 18k in my motor to compete and im not putting gas to it to prove a point for 15$ around here i feel bad for alot my buddys getting bumped up with them guys also

You have no clue! USA EAST uses NADM rules. The only difference is the turbo bushing rule to the 2.6 class at Listie.

WHo runs gas, that sounds like a hearn trick! THe one i suspect of running gas runs open.

So let me get this straight, your building a 2.6 FPP/NADM legel truck but want to come to the local pulls and pull street/stock turbo, what are you smokin?

Back