Rules???

All Class rules are up! THere should be no excuss for not being able to get your truck trough tech. this year, you have 3 Months to meet the rules.

Rules!!!!

They SUCK. No just kidding!!!! I like these ALOT!!!!! Dennis you are the MAN!! I like the format, Keeps the action up. Cool deal we will see you there. Jeff

will you be teching every truck before they pull like last year or will you tech top 5 or 10 whatever the number may be?

Every truck will be teched for safety equipment at a minimum.
Last year i pulled at 5:00am with my kids asleep on the ground, I understand walking around a truck and looking for safety equipment, but if it will be like last year, as much as I would like to come to this great event I will have to decline. Please let us know what the plans are.

This year will not be anything like last year. For one..it's spread out over 2 days. That alone will eliminate the issues from last year.

Last year i pulled at 5:00am with my kids asleep on the ground, I understand walking around a truck and looking for safety equipment, but if it will be like last year, as much as I would like to come to this great event I will have to decline. Please let us know what the plans are.

The schedule will posted soon. You will be able to make plans from there.

They way I understand the 2.8 rules dual wheels are not allowed on fleetside (non-dual) trucks. Is this correct?

I just read the rules and dont see what you are talking about.

I just read the rules and dont see what you are talking about.

Wheelbase:
The vehicle must retain the original unaltered factory wheelbase and track width.

would putting duals on a non dually truck be considered an alteration of the factory track width???

Wheelbase:
The vehicle must retain the original unaltered factory wheelbase and track width.

would putting duals on a non dually truck be considered an alteration of the factory track width???

Dual rear wheels are permitted.