Rules???

Dumb question I know but just trying to clear it up early.

Batteries:
Must be in the factory location

Can there be just one battery?

Thanks
Rusty

No fuel cells in 2.6? Its the rules but thats b.s. I've got a conversion vehicle i drive on the road with a fuel cell.....

Thank You Very Much Sir :Cheer:

Lynn

looks like dodgin the question to me. he says meet the rules , the rules say 4wd only, i'd say stay at home and save ur money 2wd guys! they aint gonna let ya pull again! just tryin to get sum of ya money.

looks like dodgin the question to me. he says meet the rules , the rules say 4wd only, i'd say stay at home and save ur money 2wd guys! they aint gonna let ya pull again! just tryin to get sum of ya money.

What set of rules did you read? We said 2wd will be permitted to pull if the meet the current rules.

Where does it say 4WD only? I just went and read all 4 class rules and none say it has to be a 4WD? Please show us.

my fault guys. was havin a flash back and hadnt looked close enuf to da new rules. please accept my apoligies for the mis-statment and ill pay better attention from now on!

Um how many tech guy are we goin to have here this year, i hope more than one :bang

why isn't there an rpm rule in 2.6 anymore not gripin just wondering

Easier to tech when there is no rule for it. Plain and simple, there is really no good way to police a RPM rule on a field of trucks this large. The RPM rule is also easily defeated when being policed. So most organizations have just done away with it all together.

Did this rule change from last year in the 2.6 class? Blocked suspension is permitted. Last year we had to have 1" travel. Need to know this will affect hitch height.
thanks.

Anyone know how to get a lifted 08 F350 CCSB under 8000 pounds? That 8000 is BS cause Fords are heavier then GM and Dodge from the factory. I know I can only get down to 8100 without me.

Any waivers?

I pull a lifted mega cab dually. I had to take out the back seat, spare tire, tailgate, rear bumper, 1 battery, to make 8000. Then i put an auto in it and I put the tailgate back on and can even hang a little weight now.

Did this rule change from last year in the 2.6 class? Blocked suspension is permitted. Last year we had to have 1" travel. Need to know this will affect hitch height.
thanks.

No travel this year? Need to know...

No travel this year? Need to know...

You are correct.

Suspension, Rear:
An OEM-style suspension is mandatory. Lowering or raising the vehicle height with suspension modifications is permitted. Traction bars and devices are permitted; they must be bolt-on only; welds are permitted for attachment to frame or axle housing. All OEM suspension mounting points must be retained and used. Sway bars, limit straps, and camber kits are permitted. All rear suspensions must use at least one working shock absorber per wheel. Airbag spring assistance is permitted; airbag compressors must be disconnected. Blocked suspension is permitted.