Rules???

where are you guys finding these rules? On the TS site or somewhere else. Im still not very good using this damn phone for the internet. LOL

little confused on the prostreet drag racing rules; Is this a typo? How many good round do you have to have for the bracket 2 or 3?

"In the interest of putting on a good show for the Fans and sponsors, we are putting in a new qualifying procedure to keep the ProStreet action where the fans want to see it- on the track.
• 3 Round qualifying mandatory.
• Drivers will be ladder according to average lap time per rounds completed, for example: the team with the quickest 2 round average will be ladder below the team with the slowest 3 round average and so on."

3 rounds total...... If you are unable to make all 3 and only make 2 because of breakage, etc., the highest you can qualify is behind the slowest of the 3 round qualifiers.

Clear as mud?

so for 2.6, aftermarket intakes and ag govs are allowed but no bushed turbos and no fuel cells. That dont seem like it makes sense to me.

so for 2.6, aftermarket intakes and ag govs are allowed but no bushed turbos and no fuel cells. That dont seem like it makes sense to me.

What part do you not understand?

I am not here to debate the rules, I am here to clarify them. There is not a 2.6 truck puller out there that would not change the rules in some way if given the opportunity.

What part do you not understand?

I am not here to debate the rules, I am here to clarify them. There is not a 2.6 truck puller out there that would not change the rules in some way if given the opportunity.

Do we have a good Track Prep crew this year?

I just think thr rules are getting out of hand. Whats the difference between 2.6 and 2.8? Why pay for a custom turbo to run 2.6 when you can buy the basically the same turbo cheaper, throw a bushing in it and run 2.8. Im not argueing here either, it just baffles me on what people think they need. Hell we might as well drop the turbo size and just have one class a 8000lb diesel like the brush pulls have.

3 rounds total...... If you are unable to make all 3 and only make 2 because of breakage, etc., the highest you can qualify is behind the slowest of the 3 round qualifiers.

Clear as mud?

Yes that makes sense, didn't read it close enough. Thanks.

Lynn you met all the rules last year except one must be 4x4 and after you stayed there all day and night the tec guy's told you to leave you couldn't pull because you wasn't a 4 wheeldrive.

Will 2wd trucks be alowed this year.

Dale

if they meet the rules specified.

Lynn you met all the rules last year except one must be 4x4 and after you stayed there all day and night the tec guy's told you to leave you couldn't pull because you wasn't a 4 wheeldrive.

Dennis has already answered your question about this. Why do you continually bring up the past ? I saw you whining about it on Myspace too. Get over it and come hook your damned truck.

I am not one to bi*#h too much but I am no fabricator and I have a daily driver that I pull with. I would be in the 2.6 class but u-joint shields. Doesnt look good for me, cause of the u-joint shields. Is that normal for the 2.6?

I am not one to bi*#h too much but I am no fabricator and I have a daily driver that I pull with. I would be in the 2.6 class but u-joint shields. Doesnt look good for me, cause of the u-joint shields. Is that normal for the 2.6?

Yes in this style pull.

Back