Rules???

Is there any information about the Pull location at this time?

Jim Roberts Community Park
Franklin, KY

This venue is much larger and user friendly than our past venue. It is roughly 20 minutes from Bowling Green.

We will be getting up a list of hotels in both Bowling Green and Franklin ( for those that want to stay closer to the pulls ) soon.

alright dennis, and thanks for the posters by the way, my friends took just about them all, had to hide me one so I still had one

if they meet the rules specified.

Pleas be sure that this is put in BOLD letters to the Schied Tech Crew, that you are allowing 2wds this year. Since their number ONE rule states "MUST BE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE". I would really like to come run my truck this year. :thankyou2:

Lynn

Pleas be sure that this is put in BOLD letters to the Schied Tech Crew, that you are allowing 2wds this year. Since their number ONE rule states "MUST BE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE". I would really like to come run my truck this year. :thankyou2:

Lynn

Scheid wrote the rules. Make sure you meet the specs specified per the rules and you will be fine.

Jim Roberts Community Park
Franklin, KY

This venue is much larger and user friendly than our past venue. It is roughly 20 minutes from Bowling Green.

We will be getting up a list of hotels in both Bowling Green and Franklin ( for those that want to stay closer to the pulls ) soon.

Do you have a address for this place so I can put it in the GPS?

Dennis beens pulls are on friday and saterday, if i cant get up on friday i can still pull saterday to try and make the cut for the main show saterday nite. Cause it will depend on my work on what day i can come up.

Dennis beens pulls are on friday and saterday, if i cant get up on friday i can still pull saterday to try and make the cut for the main show saterday nite. Cause it will depend on my work on what day i can come up.

2.6 and 2.8 will pull on Friday. Top 25 trucks in 2.6 and 2.8 will be able to return on Saturday to pull with the 3.0 and Super Stock trucks.

Thanks
Guess i'll be taking a extra day off beens 2.6 is friday. Do you know a start time on pull yet. Im only three hours west of you guys.

Back