s467.7 FMW

Well a common rail will spool that s467 like a 12 Valves spools a s364. That 467 would be nasty on a cr.

Just did the switch from a 66 to the 467 on a CR. It spools 200 rpm faster (starts to spool at 1500 rpm now) than the 66 and will make 30# of boost at barely even half throttle. The 467 really is a beast.

a t3-t4 adapter will suit you fine unless you have the coin to drop on a t4 mani. Be able to convert that commonrail to a 2nd gen setup at the same time then too. However, an adapter will work. I am running one on my truck and my 66 spools pretty decent. I gasket matched everything though too.

I was under the impression the CR couldn't run a 3rd gen style manifold with a t3-t4 adapter? I thought the compressor housing hit the frame rail? At least the two we tried did.

I was under the impression the CR couldn't run a 3rd gen style manifold with a t3-t4 adapter? I thought the compressor housing hit the frame rail? At least the two we tried did.

I know an s366 with an adapter on a 3rd gen mani clears pretty easily. Couldnt tell you how an s467 does to be honest.

I know an s366 with an adapter on a 3rd gen mani clears pretty easily. Couldnt tell you how an s467 does to be honest.

from some discussion on the other forum i believe its the race covers that are the issue.

got a drag race on may 10th here at a local track....come on up and see what you are missing. :ft: :hehe:

I have no personal experience, but I've talked with a few people that weren't as impressed with it.

from some discussion on the other forum i believe its the race covers that are the issue.

got a drag race on may 10th here at a local track....come on up and see what you are missing. :ft: :hehe:

Where it be?!

Does anyone know how the cast 467.7 compares to the fmw version?

I have the cast wheel in mine. I was told it flows the same as the fmw and is 2 grams lighter. Only major differnece is the "durability" which I havent heard of any failures of the cast even with nitrous.
And mine was a lot cheaper than most since its cast and comes with the standard cover.
I was pleased with it for it being a s400 charger. (i just liked my twins better for a dd)

Last edited:
My question is how bad are they to drive around town on a 12v? Especially coming from someone used to running small quick spooling turbos?

My question is how bad are they to drive around town on a 12v? Especially coming from someone used to running small quick spooling turbos?

TC stall will make or break how well you like it(If its an auto). Otherwise you get use to it and its not bad. I run around 27* timing and it still isnt bad.

I have the cast wheel in mine. I was told it flows the same as the fmw and is 2 grams lighter. Only major differnece is the "durability" which I havent heard of any failures of the cast even with nitrous.
And mine was a lot cheaper than most since its cast and comes with the standard cover.
I was pleased with it for it being a s400 charger. (i just liked my twins better for a dd)

x2 on this. I'm running the cast version as well. Spools and runs the same if not better than FMW equipped trucks I've driven in. At more than $400 less than the FMW model I'm very happy.

TC stall will make or break how well you like it(If its an auto). Otherwise you get use to it and its not bad. I run around 27* timing and it still isnt bad.

well its an auto, full manual VB. TC is a DPC reman so its like 100-150 lower than stock. Going to run 20* for now. Just debating some cheap compounds or a larger single. Maybe if I can scrap enough dough together looking at a gtx4088r as a single

well its an auto, full manual VB. TC is a DPC reman so its like 100-150 lower than stock. Going to run 20* for now. Just debating some cheap compounds or a larger single. Maybe if I can scrap enough dough together looking at a gtx4088r as a single

About 200rpm looser then stock seems to work good on a p-pumped truck the best. Stock stall is ok, but its tough to stage when racing with them that tight. Just from what ive seen on a few trucks