s467.7 FMW

How do you feel about the cast wheel? I am leaning toward cast due to the cost savings and reading where it performs the same as the FMW. As well as the FMW offers a slightly stronger, more durable wheel.

I personally think the cast wheel is fine for most 95%. The other 5% being ppl that are going to be pushing it to the ragged edge using alot of nitrous.
And getting the same performance out of a charger and spending hundreds less is a big plus also..

The race cover would be the main performance enhancer between the 2.

phone

Ay input on how much? Again in the bit of reading I've done, which isn't much since this seems to be relatively new specially to 2nd gen guy. I've seen ~20-30hp gains but nothing in stone. Personally I can't justify ~$400 for just. 20-30hp

That's about the going rate for HP...lol

Well pretty darn good point ya got there lol!

But even though it's just what's advertised can atill use for a frame of reference but a tst pm3 for a truck like mine brings ~150hp for ~$450-$550 just my thinking $400 could be spent somewhere else for more benefit.

But even though it's just what's advertised can atill use for a frame of reference but a tst pm3 for a truck like mine brings ~150hp for ~$450-$550 just my thinking $400 could be spent somewhere else for more benefit.

Tell all of this to someone with a pulling truck LOL they would KILL to be able to shell out $400 for 20-30 hp.

A programmer is also just "unlocking" power the factory kept hidden. By that logic, $2000 would get you an 800hp truck. Hp per dollar isn't linear.

A programmer is also just "unlocking" power the factory kept hidden. By that logic, $2000 would get you an 800hp truck. Hp per dollar isn't linear.

The higher you go with HP, the more it costs to squeeze more HP out of it...

What it cost you to get an extra 150hp at the beginning of the game, is NOTHING compared to what that same HP will cost when you already have around 700-800hp.:bang

It's an expensive disease.:hehe:

The higher you go with HP, the more it costs to squeeze more HP out of it...

What it cost you to get an extra 150hp at the beginning of the game, is NOTHING compared to what that same HP will cost when you already have around 700-800hp.:bang

It's an expensive disease.:hehe:

Actually, I guess making the power is cheap LOL Just swap bigger injectors and turbo. Making that power more than once is what costs more money LOL

I'd like to try one of these on my heap...
Swap out the 480 for the GT5588 or 91...maybe some 325/100 injectors, and call it a day.

So what size exhaust flanges are on these things and can you get them with a sec gen comp cover?

Just did the switch from a 66 to the 467 on a CR. It spools 200 rpm faster (starts to spool at 1500 rpm now) than the 66 and will make 30# of boost at barely even half throttle. The 467 really is a beast.

this excites me. parts are already starting to show up at my house. too be i have several weeks left out here on the rig.

Definitely staying tuned to this. I've been looking for something to replace my current charger with