Sacramento Raceway October 10 Pulls

Here is some video's Dana got, Joe she had some camera difficulty and didn’t get yours sorry man she feels bad :(

This was a great first time event the crowed wasn’t bad and the track was a bitter as evidenced by the amount of carnage.

Nick

Doug

Alberts Truck

Cole

BigBadDodge

Anybody know how Doug made out on getting home with the truck?

BBD

Home safe and sound guys - she's a dead stick but tows the same.

Should have some forensics by weeks end. A big thanks to Scott and Rick!

Doug

Good job Albert! Way to take it! Cole, the front half of your truck looks very nice ;)

Yeah sorry guys forgot to post those first.

If anyone needs the raw footage pm me and I can send it to you.

JP, that SNAP was a SB 3850#DD comming apart and decapatating the bellhousing from te trans. Aparantly a chunk of flywheel hit the drivers side control arm and bent the hell out of it.

Thank god the driver was ok.:cheer:

Well, got back late last night, long haul from Sac, 6 hour drive. Was definately worth it though, good venue and good track. My truck didn't perform like it did at Hollister for some reason. It just didn't carry the high RPMs down the track like before and left the hole @ 4200 with about 3900-4K down the track and ended around 3700. I guess it was just the track difference and it seemed to work a lot harder at Sac then at Hollister. Overall it was a good hook, glad I was able to make it with running late and 3-day shipping on the new axle. Thanks again to Craig for hooking me up on the axle.

Does anyone have the results? I think i got 3rd or fourth......?

Wish I could have stuck around longer but I had to get back and take advantage of the early hook to load back up at a decent time. Good to see everyone and here's to next year! :rockwoot::stab: Time to get moving on the winter changes......

Don't worry about the video Scott, I appreciate the attempt:), I was able to get a friend to use my camera and get it.

Joe

Yeah sorry guys forgot to post those first.

If anyone needs the raw footage pm me and I can send it to you.

Sorry for stepping on your toes there, I saw it over at the NDF site great vids and thanks for taking the time to post all those :)

BBD

Here is some video's Dana got, Joe she had some camera difficulty and didn’t get yours sorry man she feels bad :(

This was a great first time event the crowed wasn’t bad and the track was a bitter as evidenced by the amount of carnage.

Nick

BBD

Whoa! Is that a glowing header or turbo?!

Alberts truck got first, followed by nick then doug, I got 6th, cory got 7th, and the ford was last. So it's between you and rick on 4th and 5th, not sure who it was.

Home safe and sound guys - she's a dead stick but tows the same.

Should have some forensics by weeks end. A big thanks to Scott and Rick!

Doug

What exactly happened? I never got a chance to ask you & find out.

Joe

What the fukk was the driver doing? Or was the clutch slipping?

-Tom

Slipping clutch...SB 3650 non SFI come to find out it was defective from the get go. Clutch has 2Kmi and 1.5 hooks on it.

Peter@SB is hooking them up with a new 3850 SFI so that NEVER happens again!!!

A little common sense would have saved the bellhousing and whatever else got tore up. Although the pile of shiny parts afterwards was cool!