Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

I'm still waiting on my turbo and injectors. Plus fab all the piping for my intake/air water intercooler. Kinda sucks working out of town only got the weekends to wrench.

I'm still waiting on my turbo and injectors. Plus fab all the piping for my intake/air water intercooler. Kinda sucks working out of town only got the weekends to wrench.

I hope it's togethor, i want to see it. :Cheer:

im glad i got my chit done, now i have two whole weekends to nit pick all the small stuff

hmmmm 5" straight pipe........

Got all my stuff taken care of. Just waiting on tuning and I'm ready to roll.
I'm gonna stop by and register tomorrow. I keep forgetting.

Get your cousin to stop by, it would be nice to see him. I was going to pull him over up at the Pittsburgh Mills the other day but had somewhere I had to be.

Got my studs done last night. Now I'm just waiting on injectors to come in. Then they can go in along with the turbo and new boots.

my tranny is still on my work bench, hoping to get the last of the parts and put it in friday. then start tuning my W/M and some last min filter changes and what not

Hope brandon and team have a great turn out....hopefully i can get the ford together by then. Hey at least if it breaks i can shove it over the hill and coast home!!! Should be able to get some local pullers out as well!!

Hope brandon and team have a great turn out....hopefully i can get the ford together by then. Hey at least if it breaks i can shove it over the hill and coast home!!! Should be able to get some local pullers out as well!!

That's lucky, I'm contemplating throwing the bike in the back in case mine breaks. Then I can ride home and bring back the rollback LOL

18 people signed up so far :woohoo:..................i know there are more than that out there going

call them and get on the list

724 435 1000

festivities start at 9am

last year the sooner you got there the sooner you rolled

No duals outside wheels have to come off... and there will be atleast 19 trucks i have had my dmax for like 6 months and havent put it on the dyno yet and i see it everyday... so its about time i think.

18 people signed up so far :woohoo:..................i know there are more than that out there going

call them and get on the list

724 435 1000

festivities start at 9am

last year the sooner you got there the sooner you rolled

Looks like I'm leaving the house at 5 then. Got my turbo on tonight, now I'm just waiting on flanges and clamps for the exhaust and injectors to come in. I'm starting to get a little antsy.

No duals outside wheels have to come off... and there will be atleast 19 trucks i have had my dmax for like 6 months and havent put it on the dyno yet and i see it everyday... so its about time i think.

i plan on being up about 8 am if ya need ne thing!!

Back