Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

i just called to finally pay me fee, and the owner was out sick, i will find out monday

i can count about 20, and thats just the main people, then those guys said they were all draggin a friend........it WILL be a good turnout

Last edited:
Attention!

APRIL 2nd for those that didnt know

You guys have one month to get your junk ready for the rollers

Attention!

APRIL 2nd for those that didnt know

You guys have one month to get your junk ready for the rollers

Think yours might break 450 this year? Im figuring on you making like a 1000 for all the smack your talikn!

no 1000 for me, ill leave that up to the cp3 people.........oh and it was 410 i have to break lol

my biggest issue is going to be getting my timing set before the rollers.....

i still gotta get my dinosaur junk all tuned in too

hey guys, here is the scoop from sarver automotive

call and pre register!!!!!!!!! 724 353 1000

so far he only has 10 poeple on the list, i know for a fact there are over 20 going..............he is taking payments on the dyno day, not over the phone! But he still needs you to call and pre register to get a better idea for food, prizes and the manpower he will need.

so call and get your name on the list and also give him the names of your friends who are for sure coming!

as of right now t shirts and food are garaunteed, prizes are to be determined

Last edited:
Man, I really need to get my $hit together before april 2nd comes around, I really don't want to dyno a "stock" truck.

Man, I really need to get my $hit together before april 2nd comes around, I really don't want to dyno a "stock" truck.

No sweat, my brother is dynoing his 08, and it has nothing but DPF delete and a Smarty Jr.... I think there will be a whole range of HP there.

like i said before.........the kid that won the toolbox last year had a bone stock mid 90's flatbed dually

Hamburgers. Thats why I go. Plus my buddies show up and we bull****. I can't hang with most of them power wise but, I can eat and bull****. 2 out of three. I'm in.

Is that the only prize this year-consistent pulls?

not sure.....i would assume so. that is actually the most fair wair for a dyno contest, this way everyone shows up, not just you and your big ole cp3 thinga majig

but i dont agree on bone stock trucks competiting with highly built and tuned setups.....

there should be two classes....stock and not stock........did somebody say turbo rule :stab:

im sure calb could have some input as to the rules of this years wheel spinnin, im not going to suggest anything. ill just play by the rules

im basically going to watch trucks make noise and listen what snedge has to b chit about

last year i got a powerstroke tape measurer!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

not sure.....i would assume so. that is actually the most fair wair for a dyno contest, this way everyone shows up, not just you and your big ole cp3 thinga majig

but i dont agree on bone stock trucks competiting with highly built and tuned setups.....

there should be two classes....stock and not stock........did somebody say turbo rule :stab:

im sure calb could have some input as to the rules of this years wheel spinnin, im not going to suggest anything. ill just play by the rules

im basically going to watch trucks make noise and listen what snedge has to b chit about

last year i got a powerstroke tape measurer!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Piss on rules, I just want to see some diesels and have fun. Anything that gets me out of the house is good enough for me....

I just wanna have my truck back on the raod by then, and maybe...maybe meet my goal of 400hp ive been going for

a first gen at 400 would be cool to see, and isnt there gonna be a 6.ooooh shooting for 600 or something?

Thats the plan at least, ive never seen another first gen running a single turbo in the 400's, im sure there are a few out there but anyway i got my water/meth on and my junked Getrag tranny out...parts are on back order for it so who knows if ill have it rebuilt by then.

Back