Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

I'm fixing rust this weekend.

I did the back half of my truck last winter when I had the bed of for shocks and the Airdog. I need to get off my @ss and get the front part of the frame done... :doh:

dought ill have the old gal ready by then but might come out for the hell of it.

Its a really accurate dyno. I cant get mine to dyno what the hp calc says but I read where dynos dont like big singles and bigger injector lines anyways. 3yrs ago I went up dynod 652 1181. Same weather a year later I changed nothing except increasing timing by 3* and did 653 1191. Good quick gang that runs the place to, one truck rolls better have the next one warmed up because there ready to strap it down.

Its a really accurate dyno. I cant get mine to dyno what the hp calc says but I read where dynos dont like big singles and bigger injector lines anyways. 3yrs ago I went up dynod 652 1181. Same weather a year later I changed nothing except increasing timing by 3* and did 653 1191. Good quick gang that runs the place to, one truck rolls better have the next one warmed up because there ready to strap it down.

Awesome, it's rare you get an apples to apples comparison like you had. I'm pumped!

Its alot of fun every year. Think this will be my 4th year going up there and seems like may be one of the best turn outs yet.

sure sounds like there will be alot of trucks there and alot of spectators too

sure hope we get some nice weather, i dont want to crawl under my truck for the exhaust

My numbers were dead even with what i rolled on dunbars a few weeks befor, last year!!

and at halftime i think lnimmo and his brother are going to try and lift a whole truck by themeselves!!!!

and at halftime i think lnimmo and his brother are going to try and lift a whole truck by themeselves!!!!

If I make less power then some prehistoric 12v I'll need something to relieve my frustration! LOL

hahahaha, i could see you as pissed off as will farel after he got a dart in his neck facepalming little kids!

Back