Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

What about a p-pumped 24v?:poke:

Tell you what mine is comin in under it's own power. I'm only competing against trucks that see the road.... If your P-pump fits that bill, let's roll. You know what, phuck it let's party! I'm not sure what number you're shooting for, but I got one in mind for myself. :st:

Tell you what mine is comin in under it's own power. I'm only competing against trucks that see the road.... If your P-pump fits that bill, let's roll. You know what, phuck it let's party! I'm not sure what number you're shooting for, but I got one in mind for myself. :st:

Mine will see the road, not much. Just enough to do a few holeshots and maybe a trip to work. I have a number in mind, but we'll see.

You guys are too serious. Might as well lay out quarters and see who has the longest ----. I know mine doesn't make a big number on the dyno and you don't have enough quarters in you pocket for me to drop mine out. :stab:

:lolly:

For the time and money I have invested your Damn right I'm serious. But I ain't out for blood, just going to have a good time and do some baseline tuning.

Should be a good day, you shooting for 900 on fuel or *nx*

You guys are too serious. Might as well lay out quarters and see who has the longest ----. I know mine doesn't make a big number on the dyno and you don't have enough quarters in you pocket for me to drop mine out. :stab:

:lolly:

Yeah right, with all the dudes that will be there you'd probably do it for free. LOLLOL

Is this a competition? Who won last time? Was it Caleb? Or Mick?
I thought is was about the food and T-shirts.

Mick, by 30ish hp IIRC, Im all about free shirts and food, the way things are going, I might be there just watchin!!! Maybe bring the mitsubitisi (<<forgive my spelling) and roll it!! LOL! **** better yet..........the WORK van!!! LOL

Lol, when doesn't something turn into competition? In any case, food and t-shirts make everyone a winner! :rockwoot:

Yeah, I'll bet that's what they thought before a meteor got shot up their @ss...:hehe: The 2nd, a common rail(duramax or cummins) will be the meteor.

The meteor actually went up their asses? You're a teacher, so I'll believe you. Unless you're a gym teacher.:hehe: Then I'm going back to my original thinking on that one.

The meteor actually went up their asses? You're a teacher, so I'll believe you. Unless you're a gym teacher.:hehe: Then I'm going back to my original thinking on that one.

Well, I am an elective teacher so not much further up the totem pole. LOL The wife's the gym teacher. BEST JOB IN THE WORLD

Yeah, I'll bet that's what they thought before a meteor got shot up their @ss...:hehe: The 2nd, a common rail(duramax or cummins) will be the meteor.

well i guess, common rails do like to melt an explode, so i guess they are like meteors

ANyting that makes power like a CR is more than likely gonna melt or crack from time to time!!!!!! Goota take the good with the bad!!

Flame suit......zipped!

ANyting that makes power like a CR is more than likely gonna melt or crack from time to time!!!!!! Goota take the good with the bad!!

Flame suit......zipped!

You better back up before Orange tells you how tuff the 12v rods are... :hehe:

Back