Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Man, if some parts don't start coming in I might not be able to make it up. I'm starting to bite my nails it's getting so close:hehe:

Ain't looking so good for me either, the guy building my manifold said it just went out for ceramic coating. And forced inductions is still waiting on my turbine wheel. Def ain't rushing at the last minute to get it all together, my motor cost to much to use as a paper weight.

I got all the parts i need, just need the block back and time to assemble and put in truck and make a complete new setup run, tall order for week and a half, like said above, to much invested now to rush it!! Ill still have fun with mine even though its now twinless!

Whew, I'm glad I started my build in October. She's been together for a while now just waiting on me to do something stupid...

I've had all the parts here for a couple months, I ended up changing my mind on a couple things and not taking some other ones into account. That's what screwed me.

I should be there with the old silver truck and the tow rig. Too many delays on the new truck, looks closer to May to have it running at this point. Do we call to register or can we just show up?

you can just show up, he has 20 on the list right now

anybody need a really clean 2nd gen front bumper....i can bring it with me

Last edited:
Did the decide on a price yet? I'm bringing a convoy from NE Ohio if anyone wants to join

60 bucks, get you burgers, a t shirt, 3 dyno runs

plus getting to meet the illusive snedge........priceless

Sounds good ill have 4 trucks with me for sure, maybe more

Inimmo77 we are meeting at the Valero gas station at 7&14 in Columbiana if you wanna meet up

Sounds good ill have 4 trucks with me for sure, maybe more

Inimmo77 we are meeting at the Valero gas station at 7&14 in Columbiana if you wanna meet up

I live way toward Sarver from there. Google map your trip from Columbiana, I just did and it gives you the option to take 422 in. It's not a toll road, plus if you take the turnpike you'll have to go through Cranberry and Mars. :doh: PM me if you take 422 and I'll give you my cell.

3 of the registered spots ar mine, im bringing atlaest three trucks and few more!

just not yours :frown:

hey stop by keystone diesel tomorrow, you can catch a glimpse of my progress since last year

I'm really looking forward to this event too. I always have a good time out there. If I don't get my oil leak fixed, I don't know if I'll be able to dyno though:bang

I'm really looking forward to this event too. I always have a good time out there. If I don't get my oil leak fixed, I don't know if I'll be able to dyno though:bang

Let me know when you'll be going past the shop maybe we could race there or something. :)

Back