Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Corries truck is out for sure, mine is at the body shop now.....long story....i should have it back by friday, need to install new exhaust, and lift pump befor sat morning.......fun fun fun..........and just a lil more fun! Lokks like an all nighter this friday!

Corries truck is out for sure, mine is at the body shop now.....long story....i should have it back by friday, need to install new exhaust, and lift pump befor sat morning.......fun fun fun..........and just a lil more fun! Lokks like an all nighter this friday!

Caleb, are you getting your doors put back on the truck. :lolly: See you Saturday, Thanks Steve B.

How late did the event go last year? I will be headed back from Columbus, OH Saturday morning. So I won't make it until 2pm or so... should that be a problem? If not, count me in!

Caleb, are you getting your doors put back on the truck. :lolly: See you Saturday, Thanks Steve B.

Cantr Wait, Steve, its been a while. No on the doors, had a slight mis understanding with an object in the driveway, LOL!!

How late did the event go last year? I will be headed back from Columbus, OH Saturday morning. So I won't make it until 2pm or so... should that be a problem? If not, count me in!

went till about 3 last time, but i think we have more trucks this year, plus wil will have to hook up smoke tube since the doors will be shut, so it may go a little longer

you should be fine, call on your way there

^^^ you are a female sex organ

all that hp and no guts

you gonna cry about driving through cow chit if it rains at the pulls?

^^^ you are a female sex organ

all that hp and no guts

you gonna cry about driving through cow chit if it rains at the pulls?

Listen, if I had a 12v, I'd probably dip it in acid and not lose any sleep. My truck's a different story. I've put too much time and money in it to give it a salt bath. I want my money going into the engine, not replacing rocker panels.

Attention!!!!!!!here is the official dyno order list

these times are with an estimated 20 minutes per truck...may go faster, may go slower, people may not show up etc. the more cooperation the faster it will go, most likely if one truck rolls off the dyno and the next is ready to roll right on it will go alot faster, last year they did 25-30 by 330

as of right now, these are the people who are on the list to show up

(we are still missing a few)

if you do not show up for your time slot you will be bumped to the back of the signed up line

ESTIMATED TIMES

Lance "pretty truck" nimmo 8:00 am
john proch (will be late) 8:20 am
bobby "cp3" nimmo 8:40
ed dicks 9:00
shawn reno 9:20
caleb (might have a truck to roll - might blow the doors right off it) 9:40
matt williams 10:00
brandon stern 10:20
orangenv 10:40
floyd greathouse (dont think is coming- had to work) 11:00
isaac griffin 11:20
jesse wallace 11:40
nick lovaglio 12:00
mike geaova 12:20
chris albaugh 12:40
andy mulherin 1:00 pm
dwane ames 1:20
brandon scobie 1:40
justin howdershelt 2:00
rex teets 2:20
thomas jones 2:40
zach nolan 3:00
ben mcfarland 3:20
cory soeeson 3:40
joe viv 4:00
bill martsiller 4:20
wes kinsley 4:40
gil binder 5:00
shane hoyle 5:20

obviously we are missing a few still.........

Last edited:
Listen, if I had a 12v, I'd probably dip it in acid and not lose any sleep. My truck's a different story. I've put too much time and money in it to give it a salt bath. I want my money going into the engine, not replacing rocker panels.

If you had a 12v you might be able to turn the roller :poke:

FOOD

for those of use who pay to sign up.....

hot dogs pop and chips will be provided

for those who are just attending to watch....

you are asked to please pay 1.00 a hot dog and donate for pop

find a bumper pull trailer big enough for your rig and ill tow you out there:drive:

I appreciate it big time man, but if there's salt it will just get tossed up on the trailer anyhow... I'm hoping the ground will be warm enough that they don't need to salt. I know it makes me sound like a puss, I just can't afford another truck....:nail:

understandable, we never drove my dads '93 in the salt and his new 24v will never see it either

I'm #32 on the list. They tell me around 5:00 is when I will hit the rollers. Looks like they might have to feed me twice. LOL

I'm #32 on the list. They tell me around 5:00 is when I will hit the rollers. Looks like they might have to feed me twice. LOL

haha

I just signed up and am #33. Hey Jeff, I'll wear cargo pants and stick some burgers in my pockets so that we'll have some for later

I appreciate it big time man, but if there's salt it will just get tossed up on the trailer anyhow... I'm hoping the ground will be warm enough that they don't need to salt. I know it makes me sound like a puss, I just can't afford another truck....:nail:

You couldnt wash it when you got home?

Back