Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Looks like if i do get the truck going it will be late dynoing. How long is this shindig gonna run?

Finally got my truck back together. I am gonna have to bring some supplementary food so I can make it until when I dyno since I am towards the bottom of the list.

I guess I should have kept up with this thread. I wasn't aware we had to preregister. That sucks. Maybe next time.

I've never been there yet. I've been looking for someone who can load a diesel right. What kind of dyno they have?

Its a dynojet 248h, very accurate IMO, MY hp has always matchd my mph at the track ......no brake riding required here!

I guess I should have kept up with this thread. I wasn't aware we had to preregister. That sucks. Maybe next time.

You don't have to call to dyno. When you pre register they don't charge you anything either. Basically anyone that pre registers will dyno before anyone who just shows up. Phone # is 724-353-1000 Tell them that you're signing up for the dyno day and they'll take your name, phone # and that's it :Cheer:

Last edited:
Is there a max number of trucks or time available? And do stacks still have to be unhooked? Got a few last minute people wanting to try and make it..

i might be coming up with more flex pipe, if i get we wont have to unhook. i a cant come up with anything we will have to unhook

i say bring your buddies and come and watch, wait, see how fast its going

no real way to say how long its gonna take

We can usually get the trucks strapped down pretty fast, its usually the RPM pickup that takes the most time oil covered dampners give us the most trouble, and for the Dmax guys its the skid plates... The guys that arent registered you will get a turn we didnt expect everyone to sign up..

my pickup tape is still on my balancer!!!!!

tell the owners to get under there and clean that chit off first

its going to take some owner cooperation and help to make this go fast, i am prepared to lend a hand to get as many trucks ran as possible

Dyno is open until 9:00 in the evenening

for people that arent signed up yet and are planning to show up

please be patient in getting on the rollers. some people who are signed up may not show, so that will shorten the time up

last year they did 25 trucks in 10 hours.......

Also lunch will be provided, for people who are going to stay all day there will be a kitty taken for pizza

AGAIN WITH COOPERATION FROM EVERYONE TO GET THEIR TRUCK READY FOR THE ROLLERS BEFORE YOUR TURN WILL SPEED UP THE PROCESS

DUALLIES NEED TO TAKE THE OUTSIDE WHEELS OFF, EXHAUST MAY OR MAY NOT NEED TAKEN APART, 12V'S NEED A TIMING STICKER PUT ON A CLEAN HARMONIC BALANCER

It is shaping up to be a really good day with alot of trucks to watch

We can usually get the trucks strapped down pretty fast, its usually the RPM pickup that takes the most time oil covered dampners give us the most trouble, and for the Dmax guys its the skid plates... The guys that arent registered you will get a turn we didnt expect everyone to sign up..

yeah all dmax's have front plastic sheild removed befor hand, also for any dmax guys not using efi and or loging i will have my tech 2 there to help hold gears on the dyno!

Last edited:
Back