Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

i forgot to add, t shirts will be free to all paying dyno runners

for those not dynoing and would like a t shirt, they will be for sale

Last year we finished up prob around 330 or 4, so we might be ok lol...For the guys offering to help thank you, im sure the shop nazi (my dad) will find something for you guys. who knows maybe even later in the day we might need some new people to strap trucks down and give us a break.

Last year we finished up prob around 330 or 4, so we might be ok lol...For the guys offering to help thank you, im sure the shop nazi (my dad) will find something for you guys. who knows maybe even later in the day we might need some new people to strap trucks down and give us a break.
You better be on time in the morning or the shop nazi will be on your azz all day long :kick: See you Saturday.

I should of been down for 2 spots, Bill Marstiller 2 2004.5 Duramax's.

Attention!!!!!!!here is the official dyno order list

these times are with an estimated 20 minutes per truck...may go faster, may go slower, people may not show up etc. the more cooperation the faster it will go, most likely if one truck rolls off the dyno and the next is ready to roll right on it will go alot faster, last year they did 25-30 by 330

as of right now, these are the people who are on the list to show up

(we are still missing a few)

if you do not show up for your time slot you will be bumped to the back of the signed up line

ESTIMATED TIMES

Lance "pretty truck" nimmo 8:00 am
john proch (will be late) 8:20 am
bobby "cp3" nimmo 8:40
ed dicks 9:00
shawn reno 9:20
caleb (might have a truck to roll - might blow the doors right off it) 9:40
matt williams 10:00
brandon stern 10:20
orangenv 10:40
floyd greathouse (dont think is coming- had to work) 11:00
isaac griffin 11:20
jesse wallace 11:40
nick lovaglio 12:00
mike geaova 12:20
chris albaugh 12:40
andy mulherin 1:00 pm
dwane ames 1:20
brandon scobie 1:40
justin howdershelt 2:00
rex teets 2:20
thomas jones 2:40
zach nolan 3:00
ben mcfarland 3:20
cory soeeson 3:40
joe viv 4:00
bill martsiller 4:20
wes kinsley 4:40
gil binder 5:00
shane hoyle 5:20

obviously we are missing a few still.........

you do have 2 spots on the official list, i thought it was a typo so i only put one

One of them might be.........or not....im having a hard enough time getting one truck there......... but i like a challenge!!!!

Well, I just found out my hpop is leaking along with the #3 injector so I, Cory "Soeeson" wont be hitting the rollers this time around. Also, not sure about Joe "Viv" by the looks of things he has to work Saturday. Ill still be making the trip out with some buddies to check everything out. Good luck everyone!

One of them might be.........or not....im having a hard enough time getting one truck there......... but i like a challenge!!!!

Cmon, burn the midnight oil, we wanna see those badass trucks!:rockwoot:

LOL, oh its burnin, i bet if ya look hard enough in the sky ya can see the glo to the south!!

Well, I just found out my hpop is leaking along with the #3 injector so I, Cory "Soeeson" wont be hitting the rollers this time around. Also, not sure about Joe "Viv" by the looks of things he has to work Saturday. Ill still be making the trip out with some buddies to check everything out. Good luck everyone!

Dibs on his spot!

When my wife was pregnant, she back over all kinds of stuff. They don't like to turn around. LOL

I've got 3 of my guys trying to put his doors back on. Hopefully they get them on the correct sides.LOL

Back