Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

I had planned on making this trip and rolling our new 05 Sport but due to the recent weather happenings and my job making us run tomorrow into New England instead of tonight,I will have to pass.

Steve B...Take me off the dyno list please as Mother Nature did me in and I can not be in two places at once........Andy

gonna sit this one out. I have laryngitis and an ear infection. Thought i would be a little better but still cant talk at all today. Good luck to everybody!

Let's post up some results as they come in!! I got stuck helping my girlfriend officiate her brothers bike race instead of up watching the dyno... Dam! Good luck to all!

Bills buddy Wes was on top when i left @ 858 in a lly dmax!

670 for myself.

640ish in the puller and 540 or 580 sumtin in the dooley cant remeber exsactly!!

Bills buddy Wes was on top when i left @ 858 in a lly dmax!

670 for myself.

Do u happen to know if that was on #2 only? They said he left quick so noone really got to see the truck. If so that was impressive for a dyno that wasn't loading the higher hp trucks!

Yes all number 2, no water, set up almost identical to yours turbo wise

Last edited:
Almost all the trucks seemed to be a touch off the mark, but we all ran a lil off so atleast its a good comparison of everyones trucks! Even if everyone was 40 hp higher, the end resaults would have been the same!

I dynoed 616hp, about 50hp less than I did out there last June. I ran the same setup as last year, with the exception on increasing the tq from 3 to 4 and increasing the rp from 2 to 3 on the Smarty.

There were a lot of nice trucks and I had a good time. It seemed that a good many people who pre-registered couldn't make it, but the guys at Sarver Automotive did a good job keeping everything running smooth.

Thanks to the folks at Sarver Automotive Judy, Rachel, Buck, Brandon, Brian, and Brennie Buchanan for hosting the event. Also thanks to everyone who made this happen. Thanks again Steve B.

It was a good show, things went smooth considering the size of the crowd. Congrats to the Dmax guys. Some good numbers were laid down.

Thanks to the folks at Sarver Automotive Judy, Rachel, Buck, Brandon, Brian, and Brennie Buchanan for hosting the event. Also thanks to everyone who made this happen. Thanks again Steve B.

Yes, you right steve, Thanx to and congrats to The guys of sarver auto for putting on and running a awesome event, even with crappy weather and all!! Thanx Caleb

Congrats Wes on a awesome run for the dmax camp!

Last edited: