Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Hey thanks for posting! I asked my old man to sit in the truck and watch my guages so I didn't have anyone to take a video.

Hey I also want to go on the record and say that your front bumper looks bad a$$ in person!!

the bumper did look sweet, i found out why i was so disapointed in my numbers on the dyno...my lift pump took a crap and i had to limp it home, it was sucking down to zero psi under any knid of a load. time for a airdog i guess

well i have a few vids up.... i will be getting more uploaded tomorrow...

DSCN2493.jpg

DSCN2515.jpg

DSCN2503.jpg

vids

ORANGENV pull 1

ORANGENV pull 2

Jake Yochman 600hp

1stGenJake GEFTGID

Last edited:
the bumper did look sweet, i found out why i was so disapointed in my numbers on the dyno...my lift pump took a crap and i had to limp it home, it was sucking down to zero psi under any knid of a load. time for a airdog i guess

i thought your truck broke the dyno and fubar'ed the correction factor, im glad i can go back and use that dyno again

Hey thanks for posting! I asked my old man to sit in the truck and watch my guages so I didn't have anyone to take a video.

? where you the guy I was playing with on the way home? I was in the little black ranger LOL

? where you the guy I was playing with on the way home? I was in the little black ranger LOL

Playing??? That was some serious business :hehe: At first I was like, does this guy really want to play...and then you took of like a rocket!!!:what: You impressed the $hit of of me!! I've been depressed ever since saturday. I'm happy now to see that it was you, and not some punk. What's done to that truck?

Playing??? That was some serious business :hehe: At first I was like, does this guy really want to play...and then you took of like a rocket!!!:what: You impressed the $hit of of me!! I've been depressed ever since saturday. I'm happy now to see that it was you, and not some punk. What's done to that truck?

:pop: