Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

How's the truck running

It was a good show, things went smooth considering the size of the crowd. Congrats to the Dmax guys. Some good numbers were laid down.

Jamie, How did your run go? who else made it up that pulls with us?

Congrats! I figured more would have made the trip, must have been the weather...

That was fun.
Weather was not a factor and anyone that didn't come for that reason was just silly :).
I did see all the die hards, and put some more faces with names.

Those men at Sarver are top notch. Even though they were working their butts off, they were friendly and patient. I know I'm going back as many times as they open the doors for us.

How about that wicked Chevy !!!!

That was fun.
Weather was not a factor and anyone that didn't come for that reason was just silly :).
I did see all the die hards, and put some more faces with names.

Those men at Sarver are top notch. Even though they were working their butts off, they were friendly and patient. I know I'm going back as many times as they open the doors for us.

How about that wicked Chevy !!!!

Not bad for a truck basically built in his driveway by himself. I think it's got more in it with further tuning.

i have a few videos and pics that are being uploaded to photobucket... will be posting them... i however forgot to get a pic of the results so i have no numbers but the ones i kinda remember... sorry guys but someone has to have the numbers

Congrats! I figured more would have made the trip, must have been the weather...

I think this event at Sarver had a better turn out than the Mason Dixon TDC Spring Fling had at there two day March event. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks Steve B.

Big thanks to the crew at Sarver Automotive!!!!! Excellent job getting that many trucks on the rollers before 5 pm. I broke the 600 mark with my tuning so I feel pretty good about hitting the track in 13 days. Nice to see everyone again after a loooooong winter.

Does anyone have the exact number that ran?

Sarver guys are top notch there. Congrats Chris on getting over the 600 bar!!

My favorite truck was the VP truck that laid down over 700 or the F150 4bt conversion.

i got the win for the highest hp p pump truck..........because i was the ONLY p pump truck there....wtf guys?

i got some pics of trucks parked outside and a few on the rollers. but my computer is being ghey so maybe it will cooperate soon

I couldn't be in two places at once....
Tough to be in Hartford,CT for work and be in Sarver at the same time.

Did you guys have a list of who made what you can post?.

random photos i took

there were a few more people that dynoed after i took the pictures of the list

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0093.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0080.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Orange thanks for getting this organized this year. Thanks Steve B.