Sarver Automotive dyno day, Western PA

Well..... before lunch. :)

I'm thinking 8:30 -9:00 a.m. We'll talk before then though.

I wouldn't dare to make you miss out on the burgers and dogs!:hehe:

That time sounds good to me. I'll get a hold of you sometime next week

I live way toward Sarver from there. Google map your trip from Columbiana, I just did and it gives you the option to take 422 in. It's not a toll road, plus if you take the turnpike you'll have to go through Cranberry and Mars. :doh: PM me if you take 422 and I'll give you my cell.

A few of us used to drive that way to work, so we are just gonna go that way

better hope your needles are all wired together.....better hope all them stacked boxes dont topple over

just spoke with sarver automotive again

t shirts are in!

prizes are.......(rules subject to change before dyno day)

Most consistent 3 runs

under 400hp - 3.5 ton floor jack
over 400hp - napa tool box

stay tuned for the posting of the list for the order of people set to go on
the dyno, allowing 20-30 minutes per truck to get strapped down and do 3 runs

for anybody who didnt call and is just going to show up, you will get on the dyno list as you show up, the sooner you show up the sooner you will get ont he rollers

guys please be curtious to folks who may have to get on the rollers ahead of you to get to work or other plans...........the rest of you please dont abuse this policy and jump ahead of other people. this is for honest people who have to leave early

exhaust policy

standard single under truck exhaust doesnt not need touched
single stacks do not need touched
dual stacks need to unhook exhaust under truck prior to your turn on the dyno

(if nayone can produce a second long exhaust hose dual stacks will not need unhooked)

im trying to find a second hose myself to help elimnate this problem, if anyone has an extra long flexible exhaust hose please contact sarver automotive asap, it would be a big help to everyone!!!!

nobody in my group is pre-registered yet, i didnt know if that would be a problem or not...i was planning to call by the middle of the week and give them a number but more people keep saying they are going so i dont want to too soon

just spoke with sarver automotive again

t shirts are in!

prizes are.......(rules subject to change before dyno day)

Most consistent 3 runs

under 400hp - 3.5 ton floor jack
over 400hp - napa tool box

stay tuned for the posting of the list for the order of people set to go on
the dyno, allowing 20-30 minutes per truck to get strapped down and do 3 runs

for anybody who didnt call and is just going to show up, you will get on the dyno list as you show up, the sooner you show up the sooner you will get ont he rollers

guys please be curtious to folks who may have to get on the rollers ahead of you to get to work or other plans...........the rest of you please dont abuse this policy and jump ahead of other people. this is for honest people who have to leave early

exhaust policy

standard single under truck exhaust doesnt not need touched
single stacks do not need touched
dual stacks need to unhook exhaust under truck prior to your turn on the dyno

(if nayone can produce a second long exhaust hose dual stacks will not need unhooked)

im trying to find a second hose myself to help elimnate this problem, if anyone has an extra long flexible exhaust hose please contact sarver automotive asap, it would be a big help to everyone!!!!

I hope you enjoy the floor jack! :hehe:

Back