Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

shu873 said:
I know I'm not well known on this forum, but several of us Iowa boys are planning on making the trip. I'm interested in hotel info also as soon as you come up with it... Thanks.

This event is a great chance to meet alot of the CompD members. The board is always well represented at the TS Event :clap:

hey shelia was getting ready to make some reservations, where does everyone tend to stay at?

Travis

haloman said:
Yea we are going to have a big convoy from henderson tyler. You going to roll with us?

sounds like a plan to me dan gotta another buddy coming down with me i think he's gonna bring along his 6.0 unless he rides with me instead...where you all stay at?

Bye Now said:
This event is a great chance to meet alot of the CompD members. The board is always well represented at the TS Event :clap:

We are working with the Bowling Green tourism board to get event rates. We should have them up soon. Last year the Best Western was the official hotel, but the security there was really stiff so we didnt want to use that particular hotel again as the "official hotel".

I'll post the list and rates as soon as I get them in my hands.

Sheila

Got reservations at the Ramada.

Sheila,
When they asked me why I was staying there they said TS performance should call them and get a block of rooms marked off. That they could get like 10 to 15 $ off a room. That hotel is related with Beech Bend when events happened. Anyone who has already got reservations there will just need to call back in when you guys get the rooms and change to that lowered rate.

HTH,
Daniel

I'm at the Sleep Inn, only place I could find online with a room that'll accommodate me..:poke:

woodsrat said:
got a spot for the camper at the track.

couple of the maryland guys will be at the camp ground as well. we will be there with a 5th wheel camper.
:tree: just hope they lock up the track so we aren't drag racing drunk in the middle of the night!!!!:tree:

We'll probably be there with the bus/camper combo...it's gonna be redneck heaven if we get i put together.

Picture a 1972 Chevy C65 with a 21' camper mounted on it, towing a 1968 Chevy C30 Schoolbus/Partybus. Blown engine in the bus, so we're making it a trailer:D

Chris

shu873 said:
I know I'm not well known on this forum, but several of us Iowa boys are planning on making the trip. I'm interested in hotel info also as soon as you come up with it... Thanks.

Hey Kurt! Nice to see ya bud! I think we might try to make this from OK instead of the TX meet -- just can't do both in one month and this one is 5 hours shorter one way than SSS!

Hopefully we'll see ya there bud!:rockwoot:

Blue01F250 said:
Hey Kurt! Nice to see ya bud! I think we might try to make this from OK instead of the TX meet -- just can't do both in one month and this one is 5 hours shorter one way than SSS!

Hopefully we'll see ya there bud!:rockwoot:

Looking forward to it! I wish I could talk my wife in to going, I think she and Jill would hit it off real good. But then again she could care less about pulling, drags, and dynos so at least I wouldn't have to listen to her complain and spoil all my fun... :hehe:

haha, tahts the cool thing about my wife -- she gets along with almost anyone...

we're thinking about it -- talking about it with Joe, Geoff, and Dex on our site... just not sure as I'm still new here and still learning everyone's names -- but I hear its a blast and it'd be fun to meet all the different people!

Bye Now said:
We are working with the Bowling Green tourism board to get event rates. We should have them up soon. Last year the Best Western was the official hotel, but the security there was really stiff so we didnt want to use that particular hotel again as the "official hotel".

I'll post the list and rates as soon as I get them in my hands.

Sheila

Anymore news on this?

After reading this whole thread, I'm half tempted to tell the boss I'm not coming in on Friday and bringing the camper down....Just need to talk the old lady into coming now.