scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
we only speak the truth. And ill say it at a pull just as quick as i will on the internet. You should its usually a good time as long as your not easlly offended. your either gonna love us or hate us.

Im pretty easy going.....my moneys on the Fummins in a race:woohoo:

I've already been through it with them Ohio boys rich, might as well give up cause anything you say won't sink in.

Of course it's not the fastest truck out there...but it's faster than anything parked in front of your double wide.
How much you wanna run for ?
I'm in Missouri all the time...I'd drive the black truck if the money was right.

I've already been through it with them Ohio boys rich, might as well give up cause anything you say won't sink in.

Oh thank goodness oh mighty god of sled pulling I haven't heard from you in so long I need more helpful pee-pumped CR tips for the build pleeeze help!

send pics lol . Better watch out for ktmracer though hes some form of a playa

lol im a camera ninja :stab:

u ohio boys are a friggin trip

the question i have is, if your still riding the high horse, which legs do you cut down for proper weight distribution and traction? front or rear?

lol im a camera ninja :stab:

u ohio boys are a friggin trip

the question i have is, if your still riding the high horse, which legs do you cut down for proper weight distribution and traction? front or rear?

You don't cut legs off! You add them. :bang

well whats wrong with a double wide? And i dont live in a doublewide and let me guess you have some huge mansion cause you think you have it all

Of course it's not the fastest truck out there...but it's faster than anything parked in front of your double wide.
How much you wanna run for ?
I'm in Missouri all the time...I'd drive the black truck if the money was right.

okay...heres the deal...you guys are dumb...all of you...even me for getting in on this...I could be out makin money instead of being a loser and arguing on a stupid computer...so peace out...and have fun pickin on each other on here to make your selves feel bigger...

you must have an extra....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hehe::hehe::hehe:

so, if i run a dually horse, say i run rear leg drive only, can i run a 30 inch tail?

Ya but dont let it stick out to far. it'll be that much farther you'll have to chase it. :hehe:

Sorry...this is his girlfriend...and Im kind of tired of reading this...good luck with your trucks :) good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back