scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing grown man stuff like talking to my daughter and my beautiful future wife. They're just a little bit more important than the Internet.

send pics lol . Better watch out for ktmracer though hes some form of a playa

LMFAO. You're nothing but free entertainment while I'm away from home on business kid. I couldn't care less what you or your douchebag friends think about me.
You should be thankful I let you play here with the attitude you have. Name me one other diesel site that would let you get away with talking to the staff like we do.
Just remember...when I get tired of your mouth I can also get rid of you...so keep baiting me if you like but don't be surprised if itsbreal hard to log in one day soon.

LMFAO. You're nothing but free entertainment while I'm away from home on business kid. I couldn't care less what you or your douchebag friends think about me.
You should be thankful I let you play here with the attitude you have. Name me one other diesel site that would let you get away with talking to the staff like we do.
Just remember...when I get tired of your mouth I can also get rid of you...so keep baiting me if you like but don't be surprised if itsbreal hard to log in one day soon.

:owned: well said UNBROKEN

holmesfarm....have you STILL not looked up the word I suggested?
You're still using the word in the wrong context.
OK....now you gotta look up 'context' too...I KNOW your illiterate ass doesn't know what that means. LOL

so you can sit there and bad mouth me and others and call me a douche and threaten to kick me off? I think everyone should read all 17 pages of what you have said on here and realize how stupid you really are. Go ahead and kick me off what are u goin to prove?

The part where he has an answer for every thing.:blahblah1:

Not everything...just little punk ass kids that think the world owes them something. Are you one of those fuktards or are you a real man with some sense in your head ?
Just wanna know what I'm dealing with here.....

I can talk some **** but you boys sure take the cake..carry on

this aint chit ! we cant say how we really feel cuz they would kick us of here. come to a pull up here and youll really be impressed. drinkin, fightin,f##kin . damn i love sledpullin.

Not everything...just little punk ass kids that think the world owes them something. Are you one of those fuktards or are you a real man with some sense in your head ?

First few posts makes it seem like hes on of them.

so you can sit there and bad mouth me and others and call me a douche and threaten to kick me off? I think everyone should read all 17 pages of what you have said on here and realize how stupid you really are. Go ahead and kick me off what are u goin to prove?

Go back and use some of that reading comprehension we talked about earlier. Not once in this thread will you find a post where I jumped on someone before they spouted off their mouth first. You included.
If the way I post hurts your fragile 22 year old feelings then I suggest you find another forum to hang out on.

this aint chit ! we cant say how we really feel cuz they would kick us of here. come to a pull up here and youll really be impressed. drinkin, fightin,f##kin . damn i love sledpullin.

I may have to take you up on that....and id say everyone has gotten away with saying alot so far in this thread

I don't know about fuktard. I probably wouldn't burn out in said parking lot. But I was definitely there watching.:Cheer::Cheer:

you must have grown up havin a bad childhood and think your god now or something the way u act. If you look back to all 17 pages you can see that you are always right on everything and you have the best of everything and your the smartest and most mature and cause your older makes you better. If you have all this time on your hands to comment on this thread everytime someone says somethin then i think you need to get a life. Bring ur little ugly black truck down to where i live and i will give it a run for your money in the freightshaker as long as you dont care its on a blacktop highway and you dont mind gettin a little dust on it. Maybe you should put more time into takin care of your kid and future "beautiful wife" then sit on here everyday complaining about everything and rodomontade about your truck.

I pulled through that lot myself. Talked to a few friends, declined numerous requests to do a burnout then went to our hotel where there were several hundred people hanging out outside and had a few drinks myself. And would you believe it...there were NO burnouts taking place and everyone there had a great time.
Then I went to bed and got up early to go do yet ANOTHER photo shoot with my ugly ass truck for my 4th magazine feature. (THAT was bragging, holmesfarm. Understand the concept now ?)

Last edited:
I may have to take you up on that....and id say everyone has gotten away with saying alot so far in this thread

we only speak the truth. And ill say it at a pull just as quick as i will on the internet. You should its usually a good time as long as your not easlly offended. your either gonna love us or hate us.

you must have grown up havin a bad childhood and think your god now or something the way u act. If you look back to all 17 pages you can see that you are always right on everything and you have the best of everything and your the smartest and most mature and cause your older makes you better. If you have all this time on your hands to comment on this thread everytime someone says somethin then i think you need to get a life. Bring ur little ugly black truck down to where i live and i will give it a run for your money in the freightshaker as long as you dont care its on a blacktop highway and you dont mind gettin a little dust on it. Maybe you should put more time into takin care of your kid and future "beautiful wife" then sit on here everyday complaining about everything and rodomontade about your truck.

WOW! You seriously missed the part where I JUST SAID I'm away from home on business ? Not much else to do but jack with your dumb ass.

And if you think you wanna race my truck you better take another look at what's under the hood. You. Will. Lose.

see there you go again braggin about your truck again. I know you have alot done to it but its not the fastest truck in the world now is it. Now here you go assuming things again and thinkin you have the best. Now how do you know what i have done to my 3406e in my truck?? or do you even know what that is? And im sure my 96 will give you a pretty good run but who knows since you have all that money and 80k is chump change to ya you could go spend another 20k and make it even faster

WOW! You seriously missed the part where I JUST SAID I'm away from home on business ? Not much else to do but jack with your dumb ass.

And if you think you wanna race my truck you better take another look at what's under the hood. You. Will. Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back