scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya but you was braggin earlier saying there wouldent be diesel competions if there wasnt u older people. u didnt get his point he was saying that there wouldent be any of this if there wasnt farmers that started the horse pulls then tractors and now trucks

And now in English :
Yea, but you were bragging earlier saying there wouldn't be diesel competitions if there weren't you older people. You didn't get his point, he was saying there wouldn't be any of this of it wasn't for the farmers starting horse pulls, then tractor pulls and now trucks.

Again...go finish high school. You really, really need the education.

ya they just dont seem to understand and have no idea what its like.

Yeah.......I remember when I was 22 and knew everything:hehe:

I also remember when I was 40 and finally realized I knew very little:doh:

Plain and simple..........Diesel Motorsports will be lucky if it survives the massive influx of 16 to 20 somethings with the "I am entitled" attitudes. :(

Don't forget, Greg...smoke is cool too. The more the better...especially on busy roads.

so im 23 and realize i know nothing because i drive a forklift and paint for a living. im not looking forward to being 40! lol

Im still hung up on the cookie part? Where are we getting said cookies from ? And how do I get on the list?

My wife makes kickass cookies....if your ever in the Charlotte area Rich give me a ring....cookies & beer on me :Cheer:

I might only be 22 but i realize i don't know hardly anything. I atleast realize when there's a time and a place to do stupid stuff and i know how to respect the towns that I'm in visiting.

:rules:

Yeah.......I remember when I was 22 and knew everything:hehe:

I also remember when I was 40 and finally realized I knew very little:doh:

Plain and simple..........Diesel Motorsports will be lucky if it survives the massive influx of 16 to 20 somethings with the "I am entitled" attitudes. :(

im pretty sure hes not saying he knows it all. Hes saying you dont understand how hard it is to get started in farming. I'd say hes doing it right. keeping his debt down and growing his equity so that when he buys a place he's not making payments on all the other chit. like a bank is really gonna give him a half million dollor loan when he alredy owes a quarter mill ya right. sounds to me like he has almost that in assets . So tell me um what hes doind wrong cuz im not understanding??

Petty, childish ****. You only pick on someone when your not happy with yourself. Feeling the need to be powerful? Read your own posts and try to imagine how much you make yourself sound like an ass. Old guys suck, almost all of them think they've been there and done that. Young guys arent any better, they think the same as old guys... they just lack the experience. Young guys can be successful too, WITHOUT the help of mommy and daddy or some big inheritance.
All this started because of some burnouts and some people who have too much time one their hands.
Get off your ass, work on your truck, run your truck instead of your mouth.

running your mouth is way cheaper. but i must say there is nothing worse than a stupid old guy who thinks he knows everything. im not talking about you guys just the few morons ive worked with.

I might only be 22 but i realize i don't know hardly anything. I atleast realize when there's a time and a place to do stupid stuff and i know how to respect the towns that I'm in visiting.

:rules:

well you have fun with that. But dont stand in my way cuz im gonna be trashed. Always have always will . work hard play hard. dark to dark thats the way we roll . ()

Rich, I hear its TasyKakes you want to pick up in PA. NOM! And let me tell me you guys Rich is so big and scary, he nearly made my Co-worker crap his pants in Chicago. There was Shart. LOL

What? I thought rich was as harmless looking as a set of rusty road spikes wrapped around a pink Teddy bear

I spent 2 years on mile posts 2-10 inside the PA line where you donated 11.25, thanks for the paycheck!!! ROFLMAO!!

I spent 2 years on mile posts 2-10 inside the PA line where you donated 11.25, thanks for the paycheck!!! ROFLMAO!!

got any good lookin women up there geno?

i came thru the booth at new stanton on to 70 after pickin up my ski doo....poor girl kept saying "thank you sir" finally i said no thank YOU. lol she was flat gorgeous

almost made me forget the $5 i spent to go 2 exits:bang

got any good lookin women up there geno?

i came thru the booth at new stanton on to 70 after pickin up my ski doo....poor girl kept saying "thank you sir" finally i said no thank YOU. lol she was flat gorgeous

almost made me forget the $5 i spent to go 2 exits:bang

your such a playa! did you get her pic ?

wouldnt be the first and prob wont be the last. you will be in bed gettin rested up for church by the time i get arrested.

I never said i dont party. Im just saying I'm not a dumbass runnin all over town doin burnouts and crap. Its this little thing called respect. If its not yours dont destroy it.:badidea:

It's the principal of it god dammit. In Ohio I paid I 25.00 to leave the state. In Pa I paid 11.25 to enter the state. Those booths are about 3 miles apart.
I think anyone would find it rediculous to pay over 36 fukking dollars to drive 3 miles on a sh!tty road. If they don't they can go to hell.

Did I miss any? My intention is to offend everyone. :D

Kinda like tv on here. Bleep every curs word but let GD slide. Little confused???? If you get that tore up about something you are reading on a topic you need some nerve pills,beer etc. for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back