scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i found a perfect case of natural selection. give it a little while and with a attitude like that your going to end up dead or in jail. may god have mercy on your liver and life style. lol

Yeah.......I remember when I was 22 and knew everything:hehe:

I also remember when I was 40 and finally realized I knew very little:doh:

Plain and simple..........Diesel Motorsports will be lucky if it survives the massive influx of 16 to 20 somethings with the "I am entitled" attitudes. :(

O sh!t diesel Armageddon every man for them self. :hehe::hehe:

I was doing grown man stuff like talking to my daughter and my beautiful future wife. They're just a little bit more important than the Internet.

i think i found a perfect case of natural selection. give it a little while and with a attitude like that your going to end up dead or in jail. may god have mercy on your liver and life style. lol

live like hell till your 35. Its all down hill after that . :Cheer::Cheer: I wouldnt want to be 40 and on comp d crying cuz i couldnt hang with the young pups.

well u have been on here all day and every day commenting on what everyone has said thinkin ur provin somethin so i just figured u still would be. All you have done is make youself look like a bigger douche.

I was doing grown man stuff like talking to my daughter and my beautiful future wife. They're just a little bit more important than the Internet.

well u have been on here all day and every day commenting on what everyone has said thinkin ur provin somethin so i just figured u still would be. All you have done is make youself look like a bigger douche.

I cant help my self...what part of being a father makes him a douche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back