scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is...we've all done it...some of us have just seen the bigger picture and would rather see the "sport" live rather than die.

I agree very much. I am 23 now, and don't do burn outs anymore...and don't do stupid Sh!t at these events...there enough other people to do that for me. I would rather sit back and have some beer and enjoy the time...I am just saying that bashing on every young kid there isn't right...just because i am 23 and love diesel doesn't make me a moron...

On a side not it was nice meeting you at show n shine UNBROKEN. Truck looked awesome!

This isn't just a diesel thing, has anyone been to a car cruise weekend?

Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach?
Bike Week at Myrtle Beach?
Wildwood Car Cruise, NJ?
Ocean City Car Cruise, MD?

The list could go on and on, those are just the few I have attended in the past...

I'm not condoning the craziness, but it goes along with the territory in every aspect of vehicles and HP. You'll have the high strung craziness no matter where you go.

I don't think it will shut down the sport or event at all, it just makes a ton of revenue for the towns in tickets and the officers get some paid overtime. Unfortunately there is the possibility and high probability of someone getting hurt, which is why the older and wiser folks don't do it ANYMORE.

I've done my share of burnouts, but there is a time and place for everything.

i think 4 should be guys that built their trucks but now have no money so they cant afford to do #1 and #2. and that would be me.:bang

hey man ur truck looks good....im a #1 now and a #2 next season. but ill claim a #5 ~ smartazz. bc well ill never show and shine...i race everything i own.

as for the originator of that list, do u stand outside and yell "get off my lawn"?:poke:

everyone can sit behind their keyboards and complain its the young kids its this its that...thats great, its america ur allowed. problem is thats very narrow minded and wont solve anything. i give rich a hard time about not racing but im in agreement with him about the ideas to curb it.

sorry for the rant:bang

Wildwood Car Cruise, NJ?

I've done my share too, and still do given the right time and place...in a crowd of people and vehicles is NOT the place.

I go to the Ocean City Cruise every year, for the past four years. I don't know that last time you were there, but I've seen guys get arrested for doing burnouts. The cops there don't take any crap anymore.

well it looks like im soon going to be 1 and 2 i found a couple local drags and pulls to go to so im going to give it a shot. if any one has any pointers on pulling and drags let me know. i know the basics but not sure what the best point in time would be to hit the lock up on the strip. pm me please. oh and thanks for the compliment i take a lot of pride in what i have into my trucks. and same goes for your rig!

well id rather always be wrong the a douche bag calling people crybabies because they injoy having the option of taking their trucks to a pull or dragrace.:kick:

With spelling ability like yours I am sure you are usually, if not always, wrong. I guess you got your wish. Man the other forums were right there are a lot of crybabies on this forum. :hehe:

I've done my share too, and still do given the right time and place...in a crowd of people and vehicles is NOT the place.

I go to the Ocean City Cruise every year, for the past four years. I don't know that last time you were there, but I've seen guys get arrested for doing burnouts. The cops there don't take any crap anymore.

Yes, I go to OC Spring and Fall each year. Yes, they get arrested all night long! The massive crowds on the side streets are there to watch the cool cars/trucks, burnouts, and cops in action. LOL

Wildwood Car Cruise, NJ?

The list could go on and on, those are just the few I have attended in the past...

I'm not condoning the craziness, but it goes along with the territory in every aspect of vehicles and HP. You'll have the high strung craziness no matter where you go.

I don't think it will shut down the sport or event at all, it just makes a ton of revenue for the towns in tickets and the officers get some paid overtime. Unfortunately there is the possibility and high probability of someone getting hurt, which is why the older and wiser folks don't do it ANYMORE.

:thankyou2:

i like how they handled everything in redding! no one got out of control because there were cops everywhere and if anyone did a burn out outside of the water box then they were instantly kicked out.
sincerely #1 compd crybaby! lol

haha i liked how the guy in the 2008 vid says to the girls "hey your on you tube now... and your butts". haha thats great.

I didn't even see that was the 2008 video...
me=fail

But its the same every year

as for the originator of that list, do u stand outside and yell "get off my lawn"?:poke:

LOL That right there was pretty funny!

I guess I just look at it like this, burning down a set of tires doesn't teach you anything other than how to destroy stuff.

Even if you are aspiring to pull or drag or show, you have a worthwhile goal and you'll get there in time. All of us run into finanacial roadblocks at times.

Aspiring to do a burnout? It just sets the bar really low. Why not get in an entry drag or pull class and do it just for the experience. You'll be infinitely further ahead. Do the burnouts and donuts in your own back yard and leave it there for the competition events.

Hey that would be my blue mega cab in the video and i had one hell of a time out there and i wasnt drinking i was just havin a little fun burnin out with everyone else. your not paying for my tires or my repair costs if somethin breaks so y the hell do u have to complain about what im doing or someone else??

WELL THAT WOULD BE ME IN THE BLUE MEGA CAB DOIN A BURNOUT AND I WAS SOBER AND I DIDNT SEE ANYONE ELSE DRINKIN SO THERE YA GO....:lolly:

LOL Oh come on, how about you prove they were sober. :rolleyes:

The fairs in my neck of the woods (PA) are 100% dry. There are at least as many diesel pickups at the larger fairs and as many drivers, if not a whole lot more in many cases.

NONE of this crap happens. And the one or two that try, meet a cop.

No drinking and respectful behavior is possible, people. Just stop the booze.

Did Sheid get any heat from the business owners or the police over the action of these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.