scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all need a kleenex or a puffs. i set here and read all this stupid shiat.. who is worse, them. or you all bawling about it.. there is 10 min ill never get back.. and this was soppose to be a good forum. about diesels.. looks like you all need a f-ing bottle..
here something to think about.. i am sure mustangs and corvette clubs never did burn outs.. and stuff like that.. boy they are thinnen out....

and if you came up to me and asked me to stop burnen out. or puffing smoke i would tell you kiss my asssss. i bought the tires.. i bought the fuel. and i pay taxes . and i bought the f-ing truck..and all the mods that are on it..

Nice attitude...do you kick puppies and take little kids candy too?
Let me guess....18 years old and bulletproof ?

Thought so.........

P.S. If this doesn't fit your idea of a good diesel site....go away. It's just that simple.

Then leave. Nobody is making you stay here if you dislike the place.

lol.. you are so cool.. did you see somebody say that on tv . kick a puppy or still candy?..lol try coming up with your own stuff first.

I'm not here to be cool or make you feel good about yourself.
I'm here to help out however I can to keep this place in order.
We have no real use for some e-thug wanna be that's just here to talk crap.

Listen...I ain't mad at ya...but I'm not gonna read your drivel for too long either.

And another thing...if you wanna get into a pissing contest with me....pay attention in your english class so you learn how to spell. I don't have all afternoon to decipher your text type and misspelled words.

lol.. you are so cool.. did you see somebody say that on tv . kick a puppy or still candy?..lol try coming up with your own stuff first.

Still candy? What is still candy? Learn to spell and use grammar on at least a 3rd grade level before you try to wow us with your wit.........

Some of you dumb back hill rednecks need to grow up and see whats going to get the sport shut down. You have no respect for the people property that your tearing up. It simple pay a entry fee for the burn out box at the drag strip to show off what your truck will do with its programmer or few screws turned on ur P7100 pump in front of a crowd, but most of you are to lame to do it cause your trucks not as bad as you would like to think it is. Things dont change the big events that happen every year will be done then to follow will be the smaller shows. Some of us take off a year in advance for theese events and there gna be killed if STUPIDTY dont STOP.

I'm not here to be cool or make you feel good about yourself.
I'm here to help out however I can to keep this place in order.
We have no real use for some e-thug wanna be that's just here to talk crap.

Listen...I ain't mad at ya...but I'm not gonna read your drivel for too long either.

And another thing...if you wanna get into a pissing contest with me....pay attention in your english class so you learn how to spell. I don't have all afternoon to decipher your text type and misspelled words.

i think your cool! and you have a great point. i think he should leave the forum as well.

I've won it 3 consecutive times but whatever

I think I was the only one who in the last couple of years got anything at Schieds and that was last year and Rich didn't show Friday.

Rich..
I have listened to the negative comments for years about me doing nothing more than driving,dynoing and showing my truck.I spend countless hours as you do making sure its right when the time comes to show it.For last years Scheid show I spent all week getting ready and then 6 hours Thursday to clean up after driving through a heavy rain going out.We work just as hard as anyone else on our rides and those who look down upon us for that I just ignore.I work hard on my ride and the attention shows and the only one it needs to please is me and if anyone else likes it,then all the better.

I have seen your truck and the attention to detail is amazing.The kid will need the 5g's to pay the bill of the detail shop to get his clean,let alone make it as detail oriented as yours.maybe I will go next year and sit and watch him get his azz handed to him,that alone would be worth the drive...LOL.....Andy

I appreciate that, man.
People griping doesn't bother me...haters will always hate.
The guys that think it's as simple as driving for hours and just pulling and wiping down the tires have no idea what it takes to get ready for a show.
I agree...we put as much if not more time in to do what we do.
It's nice to know that someone get's it.

Some of you dumb back hill rednecks need to grow up and see whats going to get the sport shut down. You have no respect for the people property that your tearing up. It simple pay a entry fee for the burn out box at the drag strip to show off what your truck will do with its programmer or few screws turned on ur P7100 pump in front of a crowd, but most of you are to lame to do it cause your trucks not as bad as you would like to think it is. Things dont change the big events that happen every year will be done then to follow will be the smaller shows. Some of us take off a year in advance for theese events and there gna be killed if STUPIDTY dont STOP.

X2. Great point.

Can't pull a sled?
Can't drive a truck down a straight piece of asphalt?
Can't figure out how to clean your truck?

Then burn your tires down. It's the special olympics of dieselsport. :doh:

X2. Great point.

Can't pull a sled?

That's goin in the sig.

X2. Great point.

Can't pull a sled?

hahaha best one on this thread right there :hehe::hehe: ....and wait are you saying it doesnt takes tons of talent and power to do burnouts i thought burnouts are what take skill and make ya look cool haha :bang

I have seen your truck and the attention to detail is amazing.The kid will need the 5g's to pay the bill of the detail shop to get his clean,let alone make it as detail oriented as yours.maybe I will go next year and sit and watch him get his azz handed to him,that alone would be worth the drive...LOL.....Andy
Would you like to throw some money in too smartazz, you seem pretty confidant in someone elses truck.:cheer:. No doubt rich has a clean and unique truck though. Hell I might just enter the puller to show how "versatile" it can be. Not only can it pull it sled, it can look fast and clean sitting still. I'm starting to love this sport already. Either way I'll be there to have fun, win or lose I'll have a good time and a few beverages will be enjoyed.

Would you like to throw some money in too smartazz, you seem pretty confidant in someone elses truck

I am very confident in Rich's truck and am certain he could take you down easily as you have zero idea what it takes to prep a show ride.If you were so certain about how well your truck would show I find it amazing that with all the big shows right in your own back yard,your truck was never seen at one.That small corner of Western PA you live in is not as remote as you think and one would thin you would get out a bit.

As for the money...
I do not even need to up the anty at all,you can not handle Rich's truck.Your not in the same league nor the same country when it comes to doing what he does.I'd hate to see you welch out on anymore money than you will not be able to pay Rich for.People like you always write checks their wallet can not cash,then when the time comes for payment of the debt they puss out and make excuses.While Rich may live alot further away from you that distance may keep you safe,however,since I know your hometown very well and the area also,I would be the guy coming looking for it when you tried to welch out on me.So,thanks but since I know guys like you never pay,I need not up the anty at all.

Stay where you are,there is not enough Bounty made daily to wipe up your tears when Rich wipes your azz with more iron he would win with your demise.

I am very confident in Rich's truck and am certain he could take you down easily as you have zero idea what it takes to prep a show ride.If you were so certain about how well your truck would show I find it amazing that with all the big shows right in your own back yard,your truck was never seen at one.That small corner of Western PA you live in is not as remote as you think and one would thin you would get out a bit.

As for the money...
I do not even need to up the anty at all,you can not handle Rich's truck.Your not in the same league nor the same country when it comes to doing what he does.I'd hate to see you welch out on anymore money than you will not be able to pay Rich for.People like you always write checks their wallet can not cash,then when the time comes for payment of the debt they puss out and make excuses.While Rich may live alot further away from you that distance may keep you safe,however,since I know your hometown very well and the area also,I would be the guy coming looking for it when you tried to welch out on me.So,thanks but since I know guys like you never pay,I need not up the anty at all.

Stay where you are,there is not enough Bounty made daily to wipe up your tears when Rich wipes your azz with more iron he would win with your demise.

Hey azz hat, try alittle reading comprehension. Rich pays me if I win, I lose big deal no payment to anyone that was the deal. Also as already stated but I guess you cant read so I will spell it out again, this isnt a show truck, I dont go to shows, I'm a sledpuller and wrench-turner nothing more. And get out a bit, give me a break son, 5 out of the 7 days in a week I'm not in this state, I'm well aware of what goes on, I don't you think you have a clue where my hometown is or what goes on here. Suck dicks like you guys who know "everyone and everything" is what pisses me off the most, I lose I dont give a chit, cause in the end if his truck COULD go down either track it couldn't hold a candle to any of the 3 of my trucks.:thankyou2:

My truck can and has gone down the 1/4 mile...numerous times in it's life.
I just choose to play at the tracks close to home in case something grenades itself. Having a major break down in a state you don't live in s an ordeal I hope I never repeat again....maybe throwing a rod 700 miles from home made me gun-shy. No matter..it was a crappy deal that I don't wana deal with again.

While I haven't run any good ET's since I'm too lazy to bolt on slicks at the track...my 112+ mph trap speeds tell me I could run a respectable ET if I ever do bolt on those slicks. Not bad for a truck that's over 7600 lbs with me in it.

Since my truck seems to be the topic of the moment again...let me tell you why I built if the way I did. See...I didn't want a 1 trick pony. Having a dedicated drag truck, sled puller, whatever does not interest me. I tried to build a truck that does multiple things well instead of 1 thing better than anyone else. Looks good, sounds good, goes fast....get the picture ?

Hell...my mod of the week is more stereo upgrades. $1700.00 3 way components that will eventually be in fiberglass door panels.....not exactly what you would do if you were trying to lose weight to drag race huh ?

My goal is to leave no part of the truck stock and untouched....I'm getting pretty close to reaching that goal. When the new paint and bodywork is done this winter I might be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.