Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

Me too. It would be nice if they atleast made the street or workstock (2.5/2.6) class 8200lbs so that us heavy weights can be able to pull with out having to strip our trucks. Mine wieghs 8150 with me in it, 1/4 tank of fuel, and no wieghts. Also does anyone know if you can campout at the track and if you can setup camp on thursday?

they have a big area you can campout out at, plus they have an RV area also. But it's first come first serve.

Do they open up the camp grounds on Thursday? Me and my friends are planning on getting there on Thursday this year so we do not have to night travel and then be half asleep all day. Wanting to camp out to save a little $$$

Terre Haute, IN. Aug 22-24th. Pulls on Friday and Saturday on the Dirt Track, 1/8th mile drags next door on sunday. Always a big a great event. Attending is a must!!

Terre Haute Action track. I think you can google it and find the website.

Check Scheids site, that would be the best place. Could look at DHRA and see if they have this listed as one of their sanctioned event.
Same for NADM.
One bad thing about scheids is rules things seem to change at the last minute.

Yea I can’t find the rules any ware.:nail:

Were is every one staying. Hope to meet some of you all there.

I am assuming Work Stock is stock charger, Street diesel is 2.8, and then PPL rules for Pro Street (3.0) and Super Stock (Modified). Check PPL's website for the rules on the last two.

-Tom

I'll see if I can get in touch with them Scheids and get you fellas some rules.

last time i talked to dan it was the same as last year.

Work stock is the same except 2.5 turbo
and unlimited rpms in the 2.8 class.

Me and about 15 guys from WI are stayin in the Drury Inn this year. We are leavin Frin in the early am, anybody goin from WI that wants to hook up with the caravan, let me know.... Can't wait to get down there in Aug.

I am staying at the Ramada again this year. The pulls at terre haute are always a blast to watch.

last time i talked to dan it was the same as last year.

Work stock is the same except 2.5 turbo
and unlimited rpms in the 2.8 class.

That is what I was told.

WS = 2.5" bushings allowed No front weight
Street = 2.8" bushings allowed Front weight allowed.
Pro Street PPL rules.

If I can manage to stop breaking stuff I really want to go. Missing it last year sucked.

What's up with making weight exceptions 8000 pounds is a limit. I've seen many duallies get down to 8000 pounds and that's with hanging weights out front. The 2.5 rule kinds sucks but maybe I can get a bushing in.