Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

After reading the PPL rules it looks like no ag gov when they say stock appearing pump?

well this sux! i wish they would run 2.6 and hanging weight. i was lookn forward to this pull again:charger:

well this sux! i wish they would run 2.6 and hanging weight. i was lookn forward to this pull again:charger:

I Agree with you completly. They are takin the most common class ( atleast in the Ohio, Indiana area) And feeding us to the wolfs, 2.8 bushing trucks. Hopefully we can get something changed.$.02:poke:

if they're allowing dual cp3's and bushings in the 2.5 class the regular 2.5 guys are screwed

i talked to sheid today and they said that the last they heard that they were gonna hang weights in the 2.5 but nothing was set in stone yet

I'd say most guys that are gonna bush down to a 2.5 is us 2.6 guys. We are kinda left out to dry. where could I even get a bushing to drop from a 2.6 down to a 2.5?

I'd say most guys that are gonna bush down to a 2.5 is us 2.6 guys. We are kinda left out to dry. where could I even get a bushing to drop from a 2.6 down to a 2.5?

I think that im going to make one for some guys. Let me know if you are wanting one.

I think they were selling them in the vendor alley last year. I remeber a friend of mine with a SB66 and he bought a reducer that day at the track. Some one may have been selling them in the pits maybe, but I think he got his at the shied parts store inside the show barn.

Not sure. I'm wanting to say it was around $30 but don't quote me on that.