Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

duel cp3s in the 2.5 class?? its really not an advantage just optimal pressure

Perfect now if they will just allow dual pumps I'll bush my 2.8 turbo down to a 2.5. Now that just sounds nice and toasty.

Wonderful..... Why should the regular 2.5 even try if they are gonna let the 2.8 guys do what you guys are sayin.....

what are you thoughts on allowing a 2.6 truck bush down to the 2.5 class

what are you thoughts on allowing a 2.6 truck bush down to the 2.5 class

I think that would be alright. Here in Kentucky and some other places we always have a 2.5 class and a 2.8/3.0 class. But i know up north they normally have a 2.6 class instead of a 2.5. That would let the 2.6s guys still pull in basically the same class and not have to pull a bunch of built trucks.

The 2.8 turbos being busded down to 2.5 I can live with. But if they allow duel pumps, I might as well forget it. Doing that would basically put all regular 2.5 trucks out of contention.

But I'd say that Schieds is smart enough to keep the rules reasonable. It would just be nice to actually see some rules.

They done the same thing last year u could run a bushed turbo in the 2.5 class I know a few who had A5Ks although it didnt matter but a 66 turbo won the class

I would like to have solid suspention (( BO ))

I can see letting us 2.6 guys bush down to a 2.5, but a 2.8! Come on now! Id rather pull against dual pumps!

well i will just give it my best and hope for the best

I'll be happy to just Qualify for saturday night. considering we are pulling with the best of the best Trucks in our class.

It's all about a good time.

Let the 2.8 truks beat up on the 2.5 class. thats a real achievement.

I really don't care about qualifying really it would be nice but I am just there for the PARTAY!