Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

FYI: Days Inn and Super 8 not the best hotels to stay at in Terre Haute. Been there done that, Drury Inn all the way this year!

I think I just reserved the last room at the Drury Inn. I can't wait to go, it will be my fiance and I first time to Scheid. She is also pumped about going.

Mike

We are staying at the Pear Tree Inn. Stayed there last year and it was pretty good.

i stayed at ramada last year good time excpet the people owning it from other country's not liking the americans and there diesel trucks with soot flying everywhere and a lil rubber with it

what is the chances of still getting rooms for this event?

what is the chances of still getting rooms for this event?

X2 ...i want to go, but if i can't get a room then i'm not going...

if the ramada and drury are booked already, whats the next best one?

Im hoping to go if finances allow me. Im going to the NADM event Sept. 19-21 so got to run it by the wife before i say yay or nay! Wish me luck haha

Booked 3 at the Drury Inn yesterday. All they have left are single bed rooms - about 5 left as of then.

Several other hotels still had rooms, we just wanted to be where the party was last year so we booked Drury and will just pack in there.

I started goin in 99 when it was still in Effingham, much better location in Terre Haute. I have 4 rooms at the Drury Inn for 15ish of us LOL

not going due to the gay ass wheelbase rule in the 3.0 class

Sweet, just read the 2.8 rules and my hood stack is legal! Nice, if the truck is good to go, Im pulln'!!!!!!!

Last edited: