scheid extravaganza 2010

I may have waited too long to get a room. Cant find one...Does anyone have one reserved that you are not useing?

rooms

Hey try priceline and hotels.com. They had some rooms the other day. that is where we found ours.

Super 8 downtown has rooms, not a bad price either, or at least they did a few minutes ago...

Ill rent you the sleeper in the freight shaker ah hell you can just have it for free

holiday inn for us. gonna be a good time. already started cleaning the truck!!

got some parts layin around i orderd for a friend that is now in jail...hahha he dont need them and i need them paid for

5" turbo back straight pipe for 04.5 and up dodge with 6" tip $400
5" straigh pipe turbo back for 94-02 $350 no tip
quad adreline 4k with pulse $720 fits 98.5-00
100hp injectors $425 (need cores)
airdog 150 $499 for 24v
airdog 150 $499 for 12v

thank thats it.

the count down begins.......MONDAY GO AWAY. we leavin thursday after work. 11 hr drive

Leaving up here in Ontario Thurs am at 7:cheer:and should roll in to the super 8 right around 6pm if all goes well crossing the bridge...Can't wait

This has been brought up before about behavior. Keep it sane!
I was talking to someone the other day and they mentioned that Scheids is on a short leash with the poor behavior of the spectators in the past. Basically any situations this year and the town is done allowing it to happen in Terre Haute. So keep it reasonable.

Leaving up here in Ontario Thurs am at 7:cheer:and should roll in to the super 8 right around 6pm if all goes well crossing the bridge...Can't wait

Are you pulling a truck this year?