scheid extravaganza 2010

This has been brought up before about behavior. Keep it sane!
I was talking to someone the other day and they mentioned that Scheids is on a short leash with the poor behavior of the spectators in the past. Basically any situations this year and the town is done allowing it to happen in Terre Haute. So keep it reasonable.

Couldnt agree more!!! I think the No ATV/side by side rule is going to help a lot, but I dont know about the idiots doing burn outs in the parking lot crap.....and doughnuts and racing around the truck stuff.......

Me and my buddies have a motto we go by " When the alcohol starts, the trucks are parked." End of story. Brian

T-3 days. cant wait. i hope people can contain themselves this year, ive enjoyed the past 3 years going, i would hate to see it end, out of stupidity. Hope to see ya'll there!

Are you pulling a truck this year?
Not this year....the new truck isn't done yet and with having to pull with the mods in a 6200lbs truck and only a 3.0 single....I am sure we would get our butt's kicked pretty good. Next year we will probably bring it down just for ****s and giggles though!

Not this year....the new truck isn't done yet and with having to pull with the mods in a 6200lbs truck and only a 3.0 single....I am sure we would get our butt's kicked pretty good. Next year we will probably bring it down just for ****s and giggles though!

sounds like a plan

Well we have the ole heap ready to go & the trailer is loaded. We will pull out tonight & still looking for a room,If anybody is bailing out we sure could use it.

Well we have the ole heap ready to go & the trailer is loaded. We will pull out tonight & still looking for a room,If anybody is bailing out we sure could use it.

did u try durry inn? thats were were at
812-238-1206

John keep trying a couple friends called over yesterday and one got a room at the Hampton and one at another closer place to were our group is staying.

I canceled some rooms at the econo lodge earlier this week, so anyone still needing a room may want to check there.

dang hope everybody can find a room. mite have to branch out a little.

Couldnt agree more!!! I think the No ATV/side by side rule is going to help a lot, but I dont know about the idiots doing burn outs in the parking lot crap.....and doughnuts and racing around the truck stuff.......

What are the rules on pets? I have a dog i like to bring with me when i can.

We will be at the holiday inn also! Cya there hopefully.

i will be in my new 24v blue with black and silver 20's and my buddy has a silver 24v both have drivelines plus stickers on them. come by and say hi there wil be a ber in the cooler for ya if you want it.

well my flatbed gets 13mpg so cant take that
buddies flatbed gets awsome miliage but reg cab so no room
dad want let me use his 08 dodge cuz idk why lol
so we will be in a 00 chevy SUBURBAN!!!!
i hate to show up to a diesel event and not in a truck but o well. it gets 20mpg and we can sleep in it if we gotta lol

i hate to show up to a diesel event and not in a truck but o well. it gets 20mpg and we can sleep in it if we gotta lol

Haha! Just found out I might have to do the same thing! Got a buddy that was gonna bring his Race Car Hauler that sleeps 8....but it sounds like hes trying to back out today!!!

Oh well, I got an Air mattress and a Mega cab.....wouldnt be the first time I slept in it!!!!

hahaha wat ever works for ya. u can borrow our shower in or hotel hahaha $20 a pop hahaa

If Richard's going, have him reserve you a room at a La Quinta if there's one up there. He's in some kinda club where they have to boot somebody if it's full and he calls for a room within 24hours. LOL