scheid extravaganza 2010

hope everyone finds a place to crash! going to wash the truck as soon as i get off here then going to pack so i can leave early in morning. if you need a place for friday night i have a room at best western, single bed but if you have a air bed you are more than welcome to stay with me just give me a ring 2703150860 name is joe

Just found out that I am headed that way later tonight. Never been up for this show. Can somebody point me in the right direction for a room and good eats?

Also, I will have a some tickets for the NHRDA World Finals with me, SO if you still need tickets, stop me and I will get you some!

well after a LONG day of phone calls I finally have a room at the Holiday Inn.

Anyone still needing a room call the Comfort Inn after 6pm. They have a large block of rooms that were blocked out, but nobody has checked into any of them as of yet. She said they will most likely be available after 6pm. 812-235-1770

hey, this is the 90's..shouldn't we have some streaming media or live footage of scheids right now. We'll be there tomorrow with the block window..I mean black widow

friday was a good day. people goin crazy in the parking lot now thow. haha

hey, this is the 90's..shouldn't we have some streaming media or live footage of scheids right now. We'll be there tomorrow with the block window..I mean black widow

The 90s where have you been the last 10 years??

any results? Any 5 sec passes by a prostreet truck? Heard the CSI truck went really quick at Pinks All Out. 9.2 something

Ken

Not sure what time today but it's only Qualifying, the race is tomorrow starting about noon time I believe.

track was terrible from what i heard........i think the fastest pass today may have been a 6.4 or 6.5........either way doens't sound too exciting.

I'm surprised they don't hold this at a better track. Or is the drag racing just secondary to the pulling?

track was ok but for sure needs more prep. we are having alot of issues with getting the tires to not hop while staging

best time of 6.80@104 today

no that was just our time, i didnt get a chance to see everyones times, i heard alot of mid 7's from the announcer, i know a few trucks were low 6's but i didnt really keep track

we need some sort of line lock to stage better and i think we could go 6.50's to 6.60's best 60's of the day was 1.55