Schied HRVP or I.I. HRVP

II HRVP, mach 4's, smarty, and 64 turbo made 492 hp on my rig, no wire tap.
The II pump is just crazy sometimes as far as manners gos. It gives the truck a lot of personality.

try looking into the monster pumps..

I am looking at trying a stage 2 pump before I jump on the p-pump bus...

I want to keep the VP because of products like the Adrenaline.

Thats the 4th VP that i have heard of that has that erratic idle,
I guess only some of them do it and (from what im told) does not effect performance

Sounds cool though:rockwoot:

Little story about it...

At a local pull by buddie (with the erratic VP) was warming up the truck and
some kid came up to him and asked..

"What class are you pulling in?" (while standing next to the weird sounding truck)

my friend replies.. There is only one diesel class.

Then the Kid says with his eyes wide open "I HAVE TO PULL AGAINST THIS TRUCK???"

Well the truck looks totally stock so id say he wasnt impressed about the appearence of it LOL

Michael

x2. That same thing happened to me when I was pulling at The Buck last Sept.

i got a rough idle and lope just from .093 connector tubes. im running an SOvp44

I've made well over 900 with my Scheid on spray. I think it will make more with my new set up. I don't have much experience with the II, but the Scheid has been totally reliable. Three years worth of hard driving, And I still have it for a spare.

I've installed several Scheids, some idle smooth and some don't. Kind of strange, mine is smooth 95% of the time.

I've made well over 900 with my Scheid on spray. I think it will make more with my new set up. I don't have much experience with the II, but the Scheid has been totally reliable. Three years worth of hard driving, And I still have it for a spare.

I've installed several Scheids, some idle smooth and some don't. Kind of strange, mine is smooth 95% of the time.

So are these better than a SO pump then or what? Sounds like they are capable of some big numbers

I have a II Vp and love it. It only lopes in the morning when I first start it and then it goes to a smooth idle after I tap the throttle real hard. I can turn my chip off and still smoke if I want to.

How many pumps have you run Adam? Does the HRVP put out more than an SO? I guess it's been a bunch so my vote would be Scheid's as well.

So are these better than a SO pump then or what? Sounds like they are capable of some big numbers

They do make more than the SO pump for sure. But they can idle funky at times. If you are just looking to tow, don't waste the money. If you are willing to put up with a rough idle at times and are a speed guy, buy the HRVP.

How many pumps have you run Adam? Does the HRVP put out more than an SO? I guess it's been a bunch so my vote would be Scheid's as well.

I've only had 3 different pumps on my truck, SO, Scheid HRVP and the Monster(Currently daily driving fine) And I've never had one fail on my truck. But I've installed more than I can count on customer trucks over the years.

which do you feel is more streetable, monster or hrvp??

go scheid i have 60hp injectors smokes like a train, i liked it better than my buddys hrvp. he drove mine with scheid pump and said he was going to switch

well i got my inj in finally and in aweek or 2 ill be gittin the hrvp from ind inj on there also...gotta hit the track wiht the new inj 1st tho..and the dyno if i can find 75 bucks