Share your TS Outlaw Memories

I should have said in 09. Since it was my first time, it's my only memory.

I will be there again this year. more memories.

2009 was the black eye of the event. But we learned and will make 2010 the best event to date!

a few I have from '08.....

08TSphotos6.jpg

08TSphotos63.jpg

08TSphotos47.jpg

08TSphotos45.jpg

08TSphotos44.jpg

08TSphotos41.jpg

08TSphotos24.jpg

08TSphotos29.jpg

08TSphotos19.jpg

08TSphotos14.jpg

08TSphotos13.jpg

08TSphotos22.jpg

08TSphotos31.jpg

08TSphotos3.jpg

08TSphotos26.jpg

08TSphotos21.jpg

and... one last shameless plug for my truck :-)

mytruck.jpg

08, Banks crew hearing a u-joint bounce off the barrier in front of the Very Important Puller tent..."What was that?"
That was the sound of concrete saving your knee from an OwEEEEE!!!!!:hehe:

That was back in 06' 07ish when Rich wore those colors, man has a lot changed since....

Damn the Barf has came a long ways too

Look at that Picture, Who is Cheesin' ..LOL It's a good picture regardless. It would be better if Dal wasn't in it LOL

You suck Phil. LOL I think my fondest memories are the FEMA trailer last year. Meeting up with Friends, and making new ones.

man i have some incredible memories, but for those who were there, the bullriding fiasco that went down a couple years ago was one of the fondest, waking up at the perry inn, riding to the track with timbeaux and kevin so hung over we couldnt see, listening to a song that said "i got a dick like a horse" in timbeaux's truck, and the ever unforgettable 500 yard burnout in garrett's rental car at the track... boy was i busted for that one!!

Some nice pictures and some good stories...Damn man, I was there ONCE! The same year I was getting married. I dropped off a Dual Stack kit and some Stacks to Tim, and Phil...hung out for like 30 - 45 minutes then had to hit the road and head back to my soon to me inlaws. HOWEVER..this year...this year I'll be there ALL WEEKEND...:woohoo: looking forward to some new memories! CANT WAIT...is it May yet?

and the ever unforgettable 500 yard burnout in garrett's rental car at the track... boy was i busted for that one!!

Sliding sideways past the Banks trailer, lol. I thought that old track dude was gonna pull you out of the car and beat your ass! LOL

Last year, there was purple and orange Dmax 3.0 puller with a huge velocity stack in the front bumper. They used a nerf football to plug the VS when the truck wasn't running. Well, when the fire truck arrived, this truck was in its way and there was a scramble to move it. When they fired it up to move it, the nerf football got sucked up into the engine compartment. I laughed until i cried because i saw it coming, but the guy that started the truck didn't. Fortunately, it got hung up in one of the bends of the intake piping and didn't make it to the turbo.

All I can remember from my TS experience is cooler racing, lots of waffle house and you silly boys hookin chains. Ohhh what a time.

Back