Share your TS Outlaw Memories

Omg Trav, I can't quote that, I dont want to see it again LOL. The look on Billy's face, is that admiration, and Tim just plain looks freaked the hell out.

I can not claim credit for taking that picture, but I will take credit for plastering it on the internet. :)

All of the memories are good. Meeting guys for the first time is always fun when the six five big guy walks up to them. The biggest adventure was Driving the way overfueled and touchy 12v to walmart in 08'.

Haha, I was in there with ya!!! Dont remember why we went, but that truck was a bull ride!!

There are WAY too many things to remember. Heck the Mudpuppy eating contest was fun! Them suckers were good!

Last year i installed a new turbo on my truck in the parking lot at the pulls and had to use a grinder and a portable genorator in the middle of the crowd to shorten up some bolts!

But my fondest and probably worst would be driving my truck down last year and the front main seal going out about 350 miles away from BG!!! Went through 5 gallons of oil just to get down there!!!

Oh and for the lucky few that got to be there.....TJ's X rated friends preforming a few things in the hotel parking lot! Cant forget that!!!

tjchubbybunny.jpg

Bubby .....bubby LOL

Probably not....they only had them once that I'm aware of...a little dangerous for as many people that show up nowadays.

Chris

While it was a different venue, I distinctly recall participating in cooler races at Indy, probably in 2006. With the proper amount of safety equipment, and participants too intoxicated to feel pain, I think it is a safe sport ;)

While it was a different venue, I distinctly recall participating in cooler races at Indy, probably in 2006. With the proper amount of safety equipment, and participants too intoxicated to feel pain, I think it is a safe sport ;)

Probably not....they only had them once that I'm aware of...a little dangerous for as many people that show up nowadays.

Chris

well, if noone is willing to "sponsor" the event, anyone have a wedge trailer that we can use at our own risk?:hehe:

Bubby .....bubby LOL

How did i let you talk me into that...

then i lost in the cracker chewing show down...i was 3 sheets to the wind when i got to Wahbahs, but i remember the guy who drank the gallon of milk.

then i lost in the cracker chewing show down...i was 3 sheets to the wind when i got to Wahbahs, but i remember the guy who drank the gallon of milk.

We partied with him later in the parking lot, he $hit like a goose!

Jim

I never saw any of them, whether TS or Indy...I missed that years festivities...

well, if noone is willing to "sponsor" the event, anyone have a wedge trailer that we can use at our own risk?:hehe:
Good luck...I'll watch

We partied with him later in the parking lot, he $hit like a goose!

Jim

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Chris

:hehe:

ha ha that was a good time. eric is now known as "the milk man"

Back