Share your TS Outlaw Memories

man i have some incredible memories, but for those who were there, the bullriding fiasco that went down a couple years ago was one of the fondest, waking up at the perry inn, riding to the track with timbeaux and kevin so hung over we couldnt see, listening to a song that said "i got a dick like a horse" in timbeaux's truck, and the ever unforgettable 500 yard burnout in garrett's rental car at the track... boy was i busted for that one!!

LOL

"You like that, you know I even get my hair done too, cuz I got a dick like a fukkin mule" LOL

TS O6, Good Times!!!!!

31832ts1.jpg

31832TS7.jpg

31832TS5.jpg

31832TS9.jpg

31832ts4.jpg

31832TS6.jpg

31832ts3.jpg

31832ts2.jpg

31832TS8.jpg

Last edited:
making my way through the field and then Beating "The" Jeff Garmon and then David Dunbar to win what i think was the 1st drag race.

Mike

so many great memories of the last two years, from timbeaux handling the entertainment last year at WahBah's and making everybody play Chubby Bunnies to win free stuff, and then stupid human tricks... LOL Also All the trips to that waffle house, i think i eat there about 6 times that one weekend... LOL Can't wait for this year again! :rockwoot:

the dyno last year before john powel got on it, and someone hollaring its got backs kit on it the looking at peoples standing around seeing a truck that looked bone stock lay down 811 on fuel only. priceless lol

Can't forget these! :rockwoot: LOL

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-22HtNRr8[/MEDIA]

This was my first time to TS back in 2007, and it was a blast. We had a damn good time other than the drive down with 2 blown trailer tires. I went again in 08 and 09 and its always fun seeing everyone you talk to online. I am sitting this year out mainly for financial reasons. I hope TS 2010 is successful and the new changes solve the issues from last year. I know I'd like to go again for 2011 so I need to save all my pennies til then.

I only remember the first one, where cooler racing was invented. I moved back to CA the next year and I haven't been able to make it since. Hopefully I can make it back one year. And Phil I still have the first winning cooler. Have fun this year kids.

i remember the 2007 open house until about 6 or 7pm then is was like my mind shut down. but when i walked into the announcers booth at the race track and heard "God Damn his is still alive!!" i don't think billy, dal, or timbo thought i would have made it back for another round.
and the sled pulls the next night with timbo's comment "I pulled that truck backwards last night with an edge box!!" :hehe::hehe::hehe:OPK!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

All of the memories are good. Meeting guys for the first time is always fun when the six five big guy walks up to them. The biggest adventure was Driving the way overfueled and touchy 12v to walmart in 08'.

getting pulled over last year on the way back to town from wahbahs cause "Ya'lls keeeg fell out the back of his truck!"

Here's my video i compiled from TS 2008.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNJCIcjze6w[/MEDIA]