Sigma Pump

There's one on each side of the engine. Mirror to each other. One feeds right bank, one left bank. Not really an issue timing. Set each and off you go.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

This is the komatsu, 12v140 in our old WA800 loader. It's an 1865 ci. V12.

Looks very similar to your pump. It's running a blizzard out there right now or I'd get more details off the tag.

d15b6ba1-5002-fab5.jpg

Isn't that a p7100?

Isn't that a p7100?

I doubt it. each 6 cylinder pump feeds 925ci. has to be bigger than a 7100 I'd think. But I'll look at it close tonight when I get back to work see what the tags say. Its stopped snowing now at least.

I doubt it. each 6 cylinder pump feeds 925ci. has to be bigger than a 7100 I'd think. But I'll look at it close tonight when I get back to work see what the tags say. Its stopped snowing now at least.

Could be a 12mm p7100, that is what the inline pump is on a 998cid v8 Mack and it is capable of plenty of fuel.

Could be I guess. I didn't look at the tags at all yesterday. Just seems a little odd, that the pump that feeds a 360ci engine, is the same pump feeding 956ci. Confusion setting in :confused:

But a v8 that size would have cylinders 25ci smaller than the inline 6. I don't know if it makes a difference though. The engine is already 3x bigger than a B series cummins.

Last edited:
Could be I guess. I didn't look at the tags at all yesterday. Just seems a little odd, that the pump that feeds a 360ci engine, is the same pump feeding 956ci. Confusion setting in :confused:

But a v8 that size would have cylinders 25ci smaller than the inline 6. I don't know if it makes a difference though. The engine is already 3x bigger than a B series cummins.

Cummins uses P7100 pumps on some very large motors. I'm not sure of engine model off hand but I can assure you that they will fuel very large cubes and spool very large turbos. The long cast piece on that Komatsu engine is an adapter housing, the gov would be on the opposite end.

Yep I know the adapter on the geartrain.

I just can't wrap my head around a p7100 flapped out to 450 ish cc's. Fueling half a 30L engine is all.

Yep I know the adapter on the geartrain.

I just can't wrap my head around a p7100 flapped out to 450 ish cc's. Fueling half a 30L engine is all.

What do the bigger cube engines make for hp in factory form?

That Komatsu 12v140 does 1050 HP @ just over 2k rpm.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well sheet, it does have a Bosch tag on the pump. Here's the digits maybe a pump pro can decode it

d15b6baf-4275-c4d6.jpg

We had an older volvo truck with a VE-12 425hp 12.1l engine and it had a 12mm P7100 on it too. I always found it odd how such a bigger engine than my cummins had the same pump on it.

Last edited:
bigger motors tend to be more efficient.. for instance the 370hp marine B motor uses more cc's than a 450hp marine C motor..

besides keep in mind 13mm p&b's came from some place so obviously p7100s can put out some fuel right, even in a stock form.

Well sheet, it does have a Bosch tag on the pump. Here's the digits maybe a pump pro can decode it

d15b6baf-4275-c4d6.jpg

PES6P120 is a 12mm P pump

PES6A950 is a 9.5mm A pump

WTF is a 12mm "H" pump?

Back