Sigma Pump

ahhh so that means VP44 stands for very powerful 44? as in 4400hp??? makes sense to me.

haha i had surgery and am on bed rest. WTF i feel pregnat. I even got an ultrasound to before surgery lol. I guess i had a sea section LOL

all of our critical welds at work get ultrasounded, and the jelly is fun to throw at the idiot kid on the computer when he should be welding.

its water based and funny as hell, especially when you put it in somebody's glove... we get bored.

PES6P120 is a 12mm P pump

PES6A950 is a 9.5mm A pump

WTF is a 12mm "H" pump?

According the my Bosch book, there is an H1 and H1000 pump series. Has adjustable control sleeves, so it can vary the timing dynamically. According to the chart, H pumps are good for 100hp/cylinder. P-pumps are in the 75hp/cylinder range, in OEM trim.

huh, its going to suck if that tractor comes up missing one of them pumps LOL

I helped run a couple H pumps on the stand. Very amazing pumps. Like a stroker p-pump on steroids. And with two racks.

P8500 or H1000

According the my Bosch book, there is an H1 and H1000 pump series. Has adjustable control sleeves, so it can vary the timing dynamically. According to the chart, H pumps are good for 100hp/cylinder. P-pumps are in the 75hp/cylinder range, in OEM trim.

I thought that 4th to last digit looked like a 1, but forgot to mention it.

Might have to keep my eye open for one of these H1000's just for curiosity's sake.

I have a buddy in Belgium bringing me a 16mm Sigma. I have no idea what it is, and for the price it doesn't really matter what it is.

I'm after him to find me a 13mm, I might have to find out how daily driveable a small Sigma is. :lolly:

I'm after him to find me a 13mm, I might have to find out how daily driveable a small Sigma is. :lolly:[/QUOTE]

LOL driveable?!?! :umno: