Single CP3 Shootout, whos gona make it?

We have been making and selling a bigger CP3 than our 85% Dragon Fire. WE have not gave it a name yet but we are very happy with the results. Clint at ATS put one on his new Duramax truck and was very impressed. We are always looking to make better products. This CP3 pump is a very good addition to our product offering. If you have a good name for it, please call us or private message us. Thanks, Brady 1-800-955-0476 ext 5560

I had to watch the rerun of this thread, from start to finish. One thing is for sure, the things we pump builders have created has sure escalated the levels of performance. Funny how what was the greatest thing yesterday, is now being surpassed.

Seems we have all raised the bar, and continue to do so.

We have been making and selling a bigger CP3 than our 85% Dragon Fire. WE have not gave it a name yet but we are very happy with the results. Clint at ATS put one on his new Duramax truck and was very impressed. We are always looking to make better products. This CP3 pump is a very good addition to our product offering. If you have a good name for it, please call us or private message us. Thanks, Brady 1-800-955-0476 ext 5560

you should check your vendor forum sometime.....

whats the cost to upgrade from the 85% brady to the larger one you guys have out... What the rumor that you have a 150% pump in the works.

Anyone heard of Big Bertha, she makes about 2 of a regular old CP3. She looks just like a plain one too. I hear she made her way out to the West and made a temporary home onto a little 'ol 555 engine. Last I heard she was tooling down the road, not acting funny or anything, just acting like a regular 'ol CP3. Well until the go pedal gets mashed, that is. if she was a decimal point she would tip the scales at over 220%, lets just call her big though.

Her plungers are tight, her shaft is strong, and her bushings show no wear. She was never one to dribble Diesel from her snout either. Yes she is a "FREAK", let's give her a few days and see how she does, on her own.

Last edited:
Anyone heard of Big Bertha, she makes about 2 of a regular old CP3. She looks just like a plain one too. I hear she made her way out to the West and made a temporary home onto a little 'ol 555 engine. Last I heard she was tooling down the road, not acting funny or anything, just acting like a regular 'ol CP3. Well until the go pedal gets mashed, that is. if she was a decimal point she would tip the scales at over 220%, lets just call her big though.

Her plungers are tight, her shaft is strong, and her bushings show no wear. She was never one to dribble Diesel from her snout either. Yes she is a "FREAK", let's give her a few days and see how she does, on her own.

she's got her work cut out too -- 300hp nozzles are no small task for a single pump!

Still think this shoot out needs to happen

im sure there is an independant company that can flow test all the pumps and we can have the answers already

all else aside, i live in good ole kansas (a looooooong way from utah) and a lil birdy whispered in my ear about a phone call that was made from UTAH to a lil machinest in a VERY small kansas town. This machinist(we will call him frank) told me that this UTAH resident/business man(we will call him stan) was very very curious about some little parts that frank makes for someone we ALL know. Stan kept asking about cam profiles, plungers, and their measurements!!!! Also, Stan asked frank to sell him the EXACT parts that frank has been machining for a certain kansas vendor........ It turns out that Frank told Brady(SHOOT I MEANT STAN!!!!) that if he wants parts made, Stan can provide the specs so frank can build them but he WILL NOT give away the secrets of THE pump innovator!!!!
The lesson here is, if someone is the so called biggest and baddest, why is he trying to get FLOORIT PARTS?!?!?!?!?!
Hey COMP, can you enlighten me here? It just seems that this really shines a light on things.
Either way, im sure you II die hards will get all worked up over this but the truth hurts sometimes.
Now about this 399% over stock pump........................................

Think I would consider that a good story. If its true or not isnt relavant in my case.
I just want these pumps flowed so i know witch one to put on my truck to eek some more power out of it. be it II wicked or floor it

Stan kept asking about cam profiles, plungers, and their measurements!!!! Also, Stan asked frank to sell him the EXACT parts that frank has been machining for a certain kansas vendor........ It turns out that Frank told Brady(SHOOT I MEANT STAN!!!!) that if he wants parts made, Stan can provide the specs so frank can build them but he WILL NOT give away the secrets of THE pump innovator!!!!
The lesson here is, if someone is the so called biggest and baddest, why is he trying to get FLOORIT PARTS?!?!?!

Now about this 399% over stock pump........................................

That is tops! :pop: By the way, Exergy Engineering is a neutral site to test Cp3's and Injectors. How about an Injector Shootout as well.

Last edited:
It is a little relevant when it comes to our discussions about pumps and it shows you who actually knows theire sh!t and who just wants to copy like II has done so many times before. How many times do we have to hear about HTT and floorits parts being copied but another vendor? We all work with the same parts here and some things may be a little alike but copying is BS!!! Do your own R&D and figure it out for yourself. I have full respect for john, wicked, and the other shops that are more than happy to take one step back for 2 steps forward to progress our sport and innovate great parts.
The worst part is that's just a lil part of what I know with all this BS so let the saga continue!!!
Let's get these pumps together and get this thing done so everyone can be put in their place but for good measure, let's test the pumps and then have the builders disassemble all of them and verify that its THEIR pump just in case history repeats itself!!!!

But remember,
Dragons like to blow smoke up your ass so run floorit and stay ahead of the game!!!

I dunno i did 825 on a II pump and II 66 charger fuel only 985 on spray so im guna say there stuff is pretty darn good but im open to trying other stuff to. im not guna take your story as gospel. cause this is the internet but im not guna say it didnt happen. piont im trying to make is i dont care who copied who or didnt
I just want to get the best pump out there but im not guna buy one from each shop and try it just to find out