Sled Pulling Commentary

I did think $25 a day sucked. But I understand the business of it. I drove 6-1/2 to get there and I am happy about going. I think a little pre-planning would save alot of *****ing. It would be a great option to have a VIP pass with separate parking. Even at $200 a truck (Max 4 ppl) you could sell them quick. Have 100 spots. Bam! $20k upfront. Cancellation must be within 6 weeks for full refund. 50% refund until week of. You could even presale a two day pass. Think of how easy that would be. Most cash would be upfront. And if anything I would presale the shirts. Makes it easier to not run out.

I think ts did a great job but you can always improve the model.

I would love to go again next year minus the rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

If you guys think 25 dollars is bad.. I think I spent upwards of 80-100 dollars last year at scheids between the weekend pass and parking... just sayin. I cant remember what the prices were, but its worth it. Local pulls around here cost damn near 20 dollars just to watch and we maybe have 2-6 good trucks to watch.

Hey that cake was good and I'm not even a fan of red velvet cake :hehe:

~~~~~6 miles:hehe:~~~~~~

Driving the extra miles paid off in the form of the "preferred parking" I got!:lolly: