Sled Pulling Commentary

$25 was to spectate, not to participate. I like the idea of not going. I see it in the future of a lot of pullers and fans with the rising fuel cost.

How many truck and tractors pulled that night and drag racers from the day before?

$25 was to spectate, not to participate. I like the idea of not going. I see it in the future of a lot of pullers and fans with the rising fuel cost.

How many truck and tractors pulled that night and drag racers from the day before?

How much do you pay to "spectate" at your local pulls with a fraction of the show? $10? $15? Fuel prices are the highest theyve been right now, and considering the weather they were calling for, the showing was pretty good. Fuel prices go up, then they go down... theyve been saying that for the last 4 years, but attendance never seems to drop. If you think 25 was bad to get into an event like that, you must not do much.

i paid 75$ a ticket to see rodney carrington for an hour. it was great but i still would rather pay 25$ to watch 40 plus trucks pull.

$25 is ridiculous when you're paying for two or more people at both venues. I also like the idea of not going again. These event prices are getting out of hand.

$25 is ridiculous when you're paying for two or more people at both venues. I also like the idea of not going again. These event prices are getting out of hand.

Though $25 per event may seem high, its on par with an event with this many trucks.

Local county fairs are $15 a person, and you get to watch alot of stock trucks pull, yeahaw. I'll pay the extra $10 and watch the mod trucks

Though $25 per event may seem high, its on par with an event with this many trucks.

Local county fairs are $15 a person, and you get to watch alot of stock trucks pull, yeahaw. I'll pay the extra $10 and watch the mod trucks

Agreed. I'll pay $25 to watch the best...but mutch higher I'd have to think about it.

BTW...reserved seats for the Lion's Super Pull of the South in Chapel Hill, TN is $25. Too bad they have those goofy mini-mod tractors and no diesel trucks. Yet.

I love how all the people with 3+- hours to drive are the ones who must show their azz about the price to get in. I haven't seen anybody who drove 6+ hrs to get to the event pizz and moan. You drove a fraction of what some people did to get there, so really, stfu and pay the 25 bucks or sit your pouty azzes at home and enjoy complaining at home.

Back to the topic of the OP, eventhough she was misinformed, she sounded like a voice you'd pay 18.99 a minute to hear. She put time and effort into what she did, but she tried to embellish some, and ended up not embellishing enough. LOL

Last edited:
Were we were at we couldnt hear any commentary.....so it would have been nice to hear anything.

But the Lady doing the annoucing was VERY nice! I was standing over by Lynn after weigh in and she came up to us and asked all kinds of questions about the truck, how long hes been pulling, were he lives, what Org he pulls....basicaly filled out a full page of notes on it and everyones truck! First time I have EVER seen anyone do that!!!!

And as far as gate prices.......Its pretty much right on par with every other national event Ive been to. I didnt even bat an eye at it.......

Although, I would have liked to buy a weekend pass kinda deal. Like Scheids does, one price gets ya into every event the entire weekend.

I do agree, a weekend pass would have been nice, even if they only discounted it 5 bucks. Hindsight 20/20 type deal though.

Guess we won't be seeing you at SDX in august then.

How much do you pay to "spectate" at your local pulls with a fraction of the show? $10? $15? Fuel prices are the highest theyve been right now, and considering the weather they were calling for, the showing was pretty good. Fuel prices go up, then they go down... theyve been saying that for the last 4 years, but attendance never seems to drop. If you think 25 was bad to get into an event like that, you must not do much.

Some pulls you pay a price per person ($10) and others you pay per truck ($20-25)

As for drags, it's $5 to spectate

When I first heard $25 per person each day, I was kinda shocked. But when you think about it, this and Scheid's are the only events we go to so I'd be willing to pay a little more if necessary. I thought it was money well spent. Plus I'm fortunate enough to only be 45 mins from BG so I can't complain.

had a great time. will be back next year. $25 per person is nothin for the caliber of event that took place this past weekend. for the ones b*******, get over yourselves and get off this forum. we're tired of hearing it. unbroken, you said everything i wanted to say to the ones complaining lol. i was too late i guess. sorry for the hijack, carry on.

A weekend pass would have been nice but its no biggy! I just wish I could have stayed longer at the pulls but had stuff to do on sunday and had about a 11 hour drive.

it takes me 45 mins to get there and i live 3 miles from the ky border due south of bg lol

I just deleted my post because I wanted to make sure he said he was from Jackson, TN and it was gone.