Smarty vs XRT vs PMT

Well after doing some research I am leaning towards smarty but I just dont want to have the luck I had last time with my 5.9 and smarty....Maybe I should PM Bob.

H&S has some sick stuff too, can we get the "ME" version here in the U.S. and have it be legal to run?

What are the advantages of having this ME version cant u just delete ur dpf and stuff and then run the regular versions?

Thanks foir the help

Well after doing some research I am leaning towards smarty but I just dont want to have the luck I had last time with my 5.9 and smarty....Maybe I should PM Bob.

H&S has some sick stuff too, can we get the "ME" version here in the U.S. and have it be legal to run?

What are the advantages of having this ME version cant u just delete ur dpf and stuff and then run the regular versions?

Thanks foir the help

What issues did you have with your 5.9? Its white correct?

Ive got the ME version downloaded on my computer. All I need now is a truck with a 6.7 and an S67, and I should be good to go...

The ME version is code free, so no CELs and you dont have to wait for the codes to be cleared on startup, a la PMT and Edge Juice. And I believe this is the version that gets rid of the 4th injection, whereas the standard S67 still uses it so it can do a regen. Thats the way I understand it anyway...

Thanks foir the help

Forgive me here maybe I have been aguing with the wrong person for several months,

who are you? :doh: I know you guys are close friends Brian was one and the other was ? and then buchanon and so on,,,

Lets end the games please.

Thanks

Forgive me here maybe I have been aguing with the wrong person for several months,

who are you? :doh: I know you guys are close friends Brian was one and the other was ? and then buchanon and so on,,,

Thanks

Do you guys know Louie? he seems like a great guy

Bob.......So where can I buy a S67 from?

So is there really going to be a 230hp tune?

I run BD on my 5.9 I have always ran what has ran the best on MY truck I have tried everything and ended up with the BD $.02

Thats why I'm making this post in the 6.7 forums to learn about the "big" 3 if you will....so I can try to avoid buying multiple programmers.

STROKETHIS....thanks for all the info, do you have a white mega cab with black rims? Yes my truck is white.

BOB.......Louie? Buchanon? :what:......I dont play games bro.

STROKETHIS....thanks for all the info, do you have a white mega cab with black rims? Yes my truck is white.

No man, Ive got a blue 07 w/ stacks and stocks wheels/tires. Im in Green River. Currently looking to trade on an 09 Mega though, so Ive been looking into mods for the 6.7. Ive had a great experience with Smarty for my 5.9, so Im hoping for the same results on a 6.7...the XRT does look good, but Ill keep my money where Ive had good luck

No man, Ive got a blue 07 w/ stacks and stocks wheels/tires. Im in Green River. Currently looking to trade on an 09 Mega though, so Ive been looking into mods for the 6.7. Ive had a great experience with Smarty for my 5.9, so Im hoping for the same results on a 6.7...the XRT does look good, but Ill keep my money where Ive had good luck

I dont blame ya man

On Friday, I will be dyno testing H&S XRT to Smarty head to head on a deleted 07 truck...stay tuned!!!

So far my vote is for Smarty...but only the dyno will tell.

And yes the H&S has the 120+hp tune!!

Friday has come and gone, any results on the XRT vs Smarty dyno comparison?

Friday has come and gone, any results on the XRT vs Smarty dyno comparison?

Sorry guys...I spent the entire day tuning in a twins truck and never got to the 6.7 truck. Possibly this Friday...if nothing goes wrong! Were trying to get it done, just so busy right now!!!:bang

No worries, I am curious as I'm sure are others. I have the XRT, but I'm not some XRT fan boy, I have it because the Smarty was not available for the 6.7until now :doh:. I still think the XRT is a great unit but I would like to see which one makes more power.

Also what power level will you be testing at? I mean if you test the H&S 120 to Smarty's supposed 170 tune, why even waste the time on the dyno. It needs to be an even comparison.

Mike I'm only looking to get rid of all the "stuff" and install a good clutch to hold the Smarty. Dont care about warranty much. Just want better mileage and more power. I aint single anymore so I have to watch my cash flow for diesel performance parts now. Still need to install 3rd gen track bar in the 12v and replace some bushings in the front end. Got to get those 3rd gen wheels installed my dad gave me also. Jealous 12v, no way!! Get plently of attention. More so from other people. Cannot wait for next dyno and crank it up all the way. If you need 6.7 to experiment with call the wife and go pick it up.

Thanks for the kind words.

Maybe we can work something out... how long can I have the truck for? What's your budget?

The '08 we R&D'd all our BlueTec Bombs on is running real strong, and it's coming back into the shop next week for an S67ME - but it'd be good to have a new truck around long-term for reference & testing. :Cheer:

Maybe we can work something out... how long can I have the truck for? What's your budget?

The '08 we R&D'd all our BlueTec Bombs on is running real strong, and it's coming back into the shop next week for an S67ME - but it'd be good to have a new truck around long-term for reference & testing. :Cheer:

Mike I'll send you a PM later today.

Thanks

i love you bob :hump: i never was playing games...a post a made blew up into a bashing thread and you know it. i have tried pm'n you multiple times and even posted in more than one thread that the smarty is a good pogrammer just didnt make the power i wanted with my truck. maybe now that everythings cooled down and is back to normal you can let me get a shot at the tnt-r tune.....? get in touch with me

BRIAN
bdmansell@wyomingcat.com
307-214-3330

Hey brian wasn't you and Jeff saying how much a piece of **** the smarty was and how bob and marco were idiots and the smarty was total crap, and bully dog was so much better at the dyno event saturday? And now here you are asking for the tnt-r tune? Weird.

Hey brian wasn't you and Jeff saying how much a piece of **** the smarty was and how bob and marco were idiots and the smarty was total crap, and bully dog was so much better at the dyno event saturday? And now here you are asking for the tnt-r tune? Weird.

I'm sorry but bully dog was better at the dyno...are you blind....forgive me if im wrong lil mickey but werent you and ur dad saying the smarty melted levi's piston and banks had nothing to do with it? and marco and bob cant figure out the tuning and melt ****:bang:bang:bang:hehe: your an idiot have fun workin on 12vers and ferds.................:hehe: anyone can buy a lil 12valve that weighs nothing and is only useful for one thing RACING and make it fast sorry you had bad luck at the dyno dude.......werent you the one the designed or created YOUR OWN tuning LMAO dont get hurt cause you start **** buddy.

Did I ever ask for the "R" tune (doesnt fuel to 4k) no i didnt casue it doesnt even work on 07 5.9ltrs but you prolly didnt know that dude put a BANKS KIT on it and get back at me.

Read the dates of the threads bro this stuff was stated for a 6.7 before the dyno asking for information about all the tuners not one imparticular and so far until you stepped in here it was informative with no arguing.......who knows what your problem is dude.

By the way how do you even know me? Have i talked bad about you or your DAD'S shop since you have "known" me :umno: grow up dude

Last edited:
WOW dude you need to chill. I'm pretty sure it was a bad set of injectors that melted that piston not either tuner. But neither me or my dad tore that motor apart browns diesel did. I never mentioned anything about smarty melting it. But it was you not me walking around that dyno bad mouthing smarty and saying how you were gonna call bob personally that night, and tell him he was an idiot. Were you not??? By the way where was your truck at LIL BUDDY???? And I never mentioned you had talked bad about me or my dad as far as i'm aware you haven't so not sure where that came from. But whatever dude.