smoke em dvs vs sdx comp dvs

Feel free to post another one. This time we will be ready to comment. :hehe:
Thanks for the first one thou, very nice

2qnuxbo.jpg

Is that Jesus in the winter when he isn't fixing boats?! Cause I wanna b him!

Get over it. Yours made power. In that case though the DDP sticks that so many (including you) are in such a hurry to tell everyone are worthless, overpriced junk made more power.

Believe me I'm not the one that thinks that dyno test is the bench mark to compare all injectors to. But it should be mentioned how many times Cole put the DDP equipped trucks on the trailer.

It has nothing to do with whom made them, it is common knowledge that a wider cone angle will make more power. I use the Marine nozzle, in fact there is a little red truck with a 5x0.022" in your home state.

My issue is simple, when you say in your ad you don't use Marine nozzles, why do you and charge such a price for them? The best part is, people will buy from a company that lies directly to your face.

You were working here and know the whole story! You seen the pains I went to to get a 3rd gen air activated exhaust brake to fit on the back of the atmospheric charger in a 1996 truck because that's what the customer requested. The air cylinder mount needed a total redesign, then frame clearance was a major problem. After that the down pipe needed special love and the hot pipe between chargers was a pain because the customer wanted the HX35 left on the manifold and we all know what joy that is! This next point I know you remember all to well...I had the cold pipe almost finished you gave the job a boost by deciding you could finish it! Well that turned into a disaster because you ended up not being the welder you claimed to be and I had to toss the pipe in the trash and build a completely new one! (money out of pocket) Keep in mind, this whole time I'm fixing other trucks to keep other customers happy and you couldn't fix a thing with out someone holding your hand and your buddy JJ that isn't here to defend yourself relieved himself of a job because he got an attitude about always helping you...(paying 2 guys to do 1 guys job)...looking back I should have kept him and left you go but I was blinded by the fact the you and me were friends basically since we were kids. Oh, when the job was done it looked immaculate and worked great!

Josh, I do not hate you, I have tried to hold my tongue, and right now i'm as confused as fvck as to why you're acting like this. Like I said the other day, it's your game, the hand is yours to play, don't force it!

Lee I don't hate you either I just don't want you screwing people anymore My hand is full I think your hand is about to fold you couldn't have stopped this but you didn't http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1636378#post1636378

Believe me I'm not the one that thinks that dyno test is the bench mark to compare all injectors to. But it should be mentioned how many times Cole put the DDP equipped trucks on the trailer.

It has nothing to do with whom made them, it is common knowledge that a wider cone angle will make more power. I use the Marine nozzle, in fact there is a little red truck with a 5x0.022" in your home state.

My issue is simple, when you say in your ad you don't use Marine nozzles, why do you and charge such a price for them? The best part is, people will buy from a company that lies directly to your face.

Legitimate issue for sure, never seen those ads or hear of him denying it before now... Sell what you want, but be honest about it.

Straight from their site;

We at DDP know that these are not the cheapest injectors out there. Spend your hard earned money one time and get the best. These injectors do not haze at idle, smoke less than 370s, get better mileage and have lower EGT. 370s are a cheap way to make some power but the negative charectaristics get old real fast!

Now the nozzle and injector bodies are marked as Marine, and the opening pressures are stock or near stock, why the $750 price for Stage 3's?

I always think it has to do with the cool boxes. Have you seen the boxes II has, man they are fancy.

I always think it has to do with the cool boxes. Have you seen the boxes II has, man they are fancy.

See, there is your problem. No magazine ads, no cool logo, no cool boxes.

What the hell do you think you are gonna build a reputation on? Quality product and info? Are you crazy or stupid?:hehe:

Back