smoke em dvs vs sdx comp dvs

bwahaha u trippin dawg. but back to the original post.. id go with smokems stuff way before id ever think about sdx.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related[/ame]

The answer is always 7. Regardless, whether they are "Smokem" or "Weston" or SDX, they are the same thing. I know this, because I believe I am atleast two of those things.

you spelt weather wrong. hehe
so i ended up getting a set of your 5x.012s from a buddy at left coast diesel and i am in love! way more power and absolutely no change in egts and barely any difference in low end or w.o.t smoke. i give you an A+.

so i ended up getting a set of your 5x.012s from a buddy at left coast diesel and i am in love! way more power and absolutely no change in egts and barely any difference in low end or w.o.t smoke. i give you an A+.

You must be mistaken, I know for a fact that in CA it is impossible to make hp with a 12v injector that is not from DDP.

you spelt weather wrong. hehe
Its whether!

You must be mistaken, I know for a fact that in CA it is impossible to make hp with a 12v injector that is not from DDP.

Get over it. Yours made power. In that case though the DDP sticks that so many (including you) are in such a hurry to tell everyone are worthless, overpriced junk made more power.

my ddp's haze considerably more than the f1's of the measurement. but that the only difference i can tell at this moment.
CompD Mobile Device

The answer is always 7. Regardless, whether they are "Smokem" or "Weston" or SDX, they are the same thing. I know this, because I believe I am atleast two of those things.

Don't believe the hype.

LOL
CompD Mobile Device

Had the good sense to keep his mouth shut and perform a tactical retreat?

woman-girls-lady-female-sailboats-sailing-sails-boats%20(12).jpg

...that's really nice.

The answer is always 7.

I generally regard your knowledge as golden, but I'm sorry to say in this case you are wrong. 42 is and will always be the answer. :rules:

Back