smoke em dvs vs sdx comp dvs

bwahaha u trippin dawg. but back to the original post.. id go with smokems stuff way before id ever think about sdx.

Yes the answer is 42 because Jeff said so! LOL

No but everything else that you put on I have about got rid of so you may sleep well at night knowing your less than quality work is soon all gone for my truck Thanks for nothing

I can't help that you ran your new twin charger setup without an air filter and dusted the comp wheels! I told you before that if you took the chargers off and brought them over I would put new wheels in them for you! I haven't seen you or the chargers yet! Besides, ain't you the one that freely left yourself into my shop along with your kids? Without my permission? Then fvcked up chit that you had no business in???? Oh, I still didn't see money for that new 3 piece manifold on your truck!

Last edited:
sssoooooo after reading all of these fun facts, i take it we all agree that the answer is 42?
Not keifferscummins... Otherwise yes.
I can't help that you ran your new twin charger setup without an air filter and dusted the comp wheels! I told you before that if you took the chargers off and brought them over I would put new wheels in them for you! I haven't seen you or the chargers yet! Besides, ain't you the one that freely left yourself into my shop along with your kids? Without my permission? Then fvcked up chit that you had no business in???? Oh, I still didn't see money for that new 3 piece manifold on your truck!

Oh, snap!

Yes the answer is 42! LOL

you mean the twin charger set up that took you over three months to build with most of the money upfront?

totally disregard the breaking inyo his shop and focus dolely on the charges!
CompD Mobile Device

weston...to infinity and beyond!
CompD Mobile Device

And just where do you get this outlandish info from?!

fuzzy logic coupled with math in public all while helping my nine year pick a movie

plus i think the guy is really swell
CompD Mobile Device

Back