smoke em dvs vs sdx comp dvs

anyone here ever type in ddp on you tube and end up with a bunch of diamond dallas page vids?

Yes the answer is 42 because Jeff said so! LOL

I can't help that you ran your new twin charger setup without an air filter and dusted the comp wheels! I told you before that if you took the chargers off and brought them over I would put new wheels in them for you! I haven't seen you or the chargers yet! Besides, ain't you the one that freely left yourself into my shop along with your kids? Without my permission? Then fvcked up chit that you had no business in???? Oh, I still didn't see money for that new 3 piece manifold on your truck!

As far as new. Used parts off the shop bench is not new in my book. It was your filter I was running until I found the ruined comp wheels but I fixed that now my own filter. So you want me to bring the chargers back again. I think if you could not get the work that you had to be paid for up front in a timely manner 3 1/2 months is not timely after you gave me a two week promise. You know I needed that truck for pulling my trailer for you know the trucks that i hauled into your shop. Oh I can measure s471 is not the s475 I said I wanted and paid for. Maybe you could take better notes and why we are talking about notes you should go back and check I have a receipt from you that says paid in full for the work you did for me or did you conveniently forget that for your compd post. You have cost me enough money at this point in lost work and customer for the down time. I only hope sharing my experince with you will help save someone alot of down time and wasted money.

For BRE Im not on any other forums dont understand that question prehaps you could answer this for me just out of curiousty.

I run full cut dv that where done at the locol machine shop in my 96 work great no problems I hope that info helps the original question

woman-girls-lady-female-sailboats-sailing-sails-boats%20(12).jpg

Just thought the username sounded familiar... thats really all.

Thread derail is official.

you mean the twin charger set up that took you over three months to build with most of the money upfront?

You were working here and know the whole story! You seen the pains I went to to get a 3rd gen air activated exhaust brake to fit on the back of the atmospheric charger in a 1996 truck because that's what the customer requested. The air cylinder mount needed a total redesign, then frame clearance was a major problem. After that the down pipe needed special love and the hot pipe between chargers was a pain because the customer wanted the HX35 left on the manifold and we all know what joy that is! This next point I know you remember all to well...I had the cold pipe almost finished you gave the job a boost by deciding you could finish it! Well that turned into a disaster because you ended up not being the welder you claimed to be and I had to toss the pipe in the trash and build a completely new one! (money out of pocket) Keep in mind, this whole time I'm fixing other trucks to keep other customers happy and you couldn't fix a thing with out someone holding your hand and your buddy JJ that isn't here to defend yourself relieved himself of a job because he got an attitude about always helping you...(paying 2 guys to do 1 guys job)...looking back I should have kept him and left you go but I was blinded by the fact the you and me were friends basically since we were kids. Oh, when the job was done it looked immaculate and worked great!

Josh, I do not hate you, I have tried to hold my tongue, and right now i'm as confused as fvck as to why you're acting like this. Like I said the other day, it's your game, the hand is yours to play, don't force it!

As far as new. Used parts off the shop bench is not new in my book. It was your filter I was running until I found the ruined comp wheels but I fixed that now my own filter. So you want me to bring the chargers back again. I think if you could not get the work that you had to be paid for up front in a timely manner 3 1/2 months is not timely after you gave me a two week promise. You know I needed that truck for pulling my trailer for you know the trucks that i hauled into your shop. Oh I can measure s471 is not the s475 I said I wanted and paid for. Maybe you could take better notes and why we are talking about notes you should go back and check I have a receipt from you that says paid in full for the work you did for me or did you conveniently forget that for your compd post. You have cost me enough money at this point in lost work and customer for the down time. I only hope sharing my experince with you will help save someone alot of down time and wasted money.

I explained everything to you up front. You agreed to every detail of the twin charger setup including the fact that I assembled the S400 with a few used pieces. Out of the 70 plus hours I spent on your truck, going over the projected time frame to custom fabricate you the worlds most special set of twin with an exhaust brake you would think the 12 hours @ $45 per hour that I put on your bill was a real deal! I guess not!
Remember, I have a copy of the invoice on my computer, I will post it here for the world to see and then they will see that there is no exhaust manifold listed there either! You have a backup truck, you told me you wanted the job done right not rushed! LOL See where trying to be a good guy puts me!

Last edited:
Man, that guy has more than just a kick*ss beard going on :bow:

Wow and it's not even the middle of winter yet... This will be a good winter season of bench racing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkHG-oKCEU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkHG-oKCEU[/ame]

Back